UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1956941  
Subject: Obama Should Study This Date: 10/5/2012 1:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
"The Questions Someone Needs to Ask Romney

If we had the sort of press we deserve, Jim Lehrer would never have outsourced to the candidates themselves the role of debate moderator. That said, Obama dropped the ball. The president had an opportunity to directly ask Romney any number of questions he would have been unable to answer with logic or coherence. Here's a selection:"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-olmsted/romney-debate-que...

And I particularly liked his last suggestion:

"In fact, here's a suggestion: Let Obama play Romney in the debate prep, and let Bill Clinton play Obama. Learn from the master."

Ken
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821455 of 1956941
Subject: Re: Obama Should Study This Date: 10/5/2012 1:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Hi-freaking-larious. Why don't you ask Mitt when he stopped beating Ann while you're at it?

Life ain't like the MSNBC bubble liberals inhabit. Real life means sometimes getting served up on national television. As Obama found out.

A famous poster here likes to say 'man up'. It's time Obama and his fans did so.

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821458 of 1956941
Subject: Re: Obama Should Study This Date: 10/5/2012 1:17 PM
Recommendations: 2
"Hi-freaking-larious. Why don't you ask Mitt when he stopped beating Ann while you're at it?"

I hadn't heard. He beat Ann, you say?

Ken

Author: Hawkwin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821459 of 1956941
Subject: Re: Obama Should Study This Date: 10/5/2012 1:21 PM
Recommendations: 1
If I was an ardent Romney supporter, I would love Obama to lower himself by asking these hostile questions; show America how un-presidential he can be.

Careful though, some might get the impression that he is an angry black man from such behavior.

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821462 of 1956941
Subject: Re: Obama Should Study This Date: 10/5/2012 1:30 PM
Recommendations: 0
"If I was an ardent Romney supporter, I would love Obama to lower himself by asking these hostile questions; show America how un-presidential he can be.

Careful though, some might get the impression that he is an angry black man from such behavior."

I guess that's what Mitt and the Right Base were/are counting on, in which case it hasn't worked yet. In fact, to the contrary.

Also, why I think the suggestion of practicing for round 2 with Bill C is an excellent idea.

Ken

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821497 of 1956941
Subject: Re: Obama Should Study This Date: 10/5/2012 2:31 PM
Also, why I think the suggestion of practicing for round 2 with Bill C is an excellent idea.

Too little too late...he hasn't had to deal with tough questions for 4 years. "The View" doesn't prepare you the same way taking tough questions from the WH Press Corp does. And trick isn't getting Clinton, it's finding a disgruntled GOP operative who'll work for money. You need someone who thinks like a Republican.

Not someone who will act like the way Democrats believe Republicans think. That's the real trick, you need to remove the partisan blinders that state Republicans want to poison the water, throw granny off the cliff and have a war on women.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821503 of 1956941
Subject: Re: Obama Should Study This Date: 10/5/2012 2:46 PM
Too little too late...he hasn't had to deal with tough questions for 4 years. "The View" doesn't prepare you the same way taking tough questions from the WH Press Corp does. And trick isn't getting Clinton, it's finding a disgruntled GOP operative who'll work for money. You need someone who thinks like a Republican.

Not someone who will act like the way Democrats believe Republicans think. That's the real trick, you need to remove the partisan blinders that state Republicans want to poison the water, throw granny off the cliff and have a war on women.

Except they can't do that. Obama is the first PA President: he thinks that life is the TV show The West Wing: Republicans tee up their child slavery programs and the heroic democrat cites America and liberalism and how child slavery isn't SOMETHING THAT AMERICA STANDS FOR AND HE'LL DIE BEFORE LETTING REPUBLICANS DESTROY OUR GREAT NATION. At that point in any Sorkin script the eeeevil Republicans drop through the trap door and go back to their undersea headquarters to plot their next global takeover.

I have one qibble with you first paragraph. Obama's WH Press Corps is the most tame in memory. Even he did bother to take questions, they wouldn't ask him anything hard anyway.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821507 of 1956941
Subject: Re: Obama Should Study This Date: 10/5/2012 3:00 PM

Maybe he could just watch Clinton debate Kerry and take notes. At the same time he can have someone from the military explain to him that a campaign in Libya or Iraq or Afghanistan does not mean flying/driving around and paying people to show up at events and cheer.

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821529 of 1956941
Subject: Re: Obama Should Study This Date: 10/5/2012 3:57 PM
I have one qibble with you first paragraph. Obama's WH Press Corps is the most tame in memory. Even he did bother to take questions, they wouldn't ask him anything hard anyway.

They're tame because he won't call on them...which apparently he won't do anyway.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement