UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: colbyhouse Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1976414  
Subject: Obama Supporter Brags About Illegal... Date: 10/9/2012 8:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
... Foreign Donations on President's Own Website.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/09/Obama-Sup...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822755 of 1976414
Subject: Re: Obama Supporter Brags About Illegal... Date: 10/9/2012 8:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I don't think you'll be getting any comments from the usual suspects.

Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822756 of 1976414
Subject: Re: Obama Supporter Brags About Illegal... Date: 10/9/2012 9:03 PM
Recommendations: 3
I'm glad at least one party has the integrity to see an illegal donation and take action regarding it.

Would that others follow their example.

Author: FoolishWaldo Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822757 of 1976414
Subject: Re: Obama Supporter Brags About Illegal... Date: 10/9/2012 9:11 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/09/Obama-Sup......

breitbart = MUS

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822758 of 1976414
Subject: Re: Obama Supporter Brags About Illegal... Date: 10/9/2012 9:19 PM
"breitbart = MUS "

Great analytical skill;-)

Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822806 of 1976414
Subject: Re: Obama Supporter Brags About Illegal... Date: 10/10/2012 6:58 AM
Recommendations: 1
Why The Obama Foreign Donation ‘Scandal’ Is Pure FictionWhy The Obama Foreign Donation ‘Scandal’ Is Pure Fiction

Ironically, it is conservative blogger Erick Erickson of RedState.com and CNN, who best demonstrates that the Obama campaign does not accept contributions from foreign donors. In a potentially illegal attempt to provide a point, Erickson acknowledges that he falsely claimed to be Boris Noridnikova of Moscow, Russia and attempted to donate $5 to the Obama campaign online. After giving a fake passport number, the contribution was ultimately rejected after a few days of processing.
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/10/09/977251/why-the-o...

Author: schvitzing Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822865 of 1976414
Subject: Re: Obama Supporter Brags About Illegal... Date: 10/10/2012 10:01 AM
Just last week, a Canadian woman writing on President Obama’s official campaign website claims she made a campaign donation to the Obama campaign during the last election and that she intends to do so this time as well—a clear violation of U.S. election laws:

Arrest her immediately!

Schvitz

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822866 of 1976414
Subject: Re: Obama Supporter Brags About Illegal... Date: 10/10/2012 10:09 AM
Arrest her immediately!

Schvitz

It takes an awfully long time, and preferable criminal activity with someone unpopular for an Obama supporter to get into trouble.

Going to have to do a lot more than this.

My advice is avoid people that are a threat to Obama and you should be fine.

Just avoid Rezko like mistake such as getting involved with people like Blago and she should be fine.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement