UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1947311  
Subject: Obama thought he won the debate Date: 10/10/2012 8:38 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Wow...even if most ardent supporters didn't claim that.

Maybe he also believes all the lies he's been spewing on the campaign trail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2215173/Obama-believ...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822828 of 1947311
Subject: Re: Obama thought he won the debate Date: 10/10/2012 8:53 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Wow...even if most ardent supporters didn't claim that.

That's true. The only person making that claim is someone to cowardly to let his name be associated with his statements. Maybe it's the same person that told Harry Reid about Romney's tax returns.

Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822835 of 1947311
Subject: Re: Obama thought he won the debate Date: 10/10/2012 9:01 AM
Recommendations: 3
He was armed with some one-liners? Wow, he has become quite the President hasn't he?

He's an elitist, and he's used to preaching from the pulpit. From there, people don't usually get to point to the poor job he's done.

A big mistake was made in 2008.

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822837 of 1947311
Subject: Re: Obama thought he won the debate Date: 10/10/2012 9:04 AM
Recommendations: 1
You guys are just not going to know what to do with yourselves come November 7 when the President has won reelection and the new Senator from Mass. is Ms. Warren.

Ken

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822840 of 1947311
Subject: Re: Obama thought he won the debate Date: 10/10/2012 9:10 AM
That's true. The only person making that claim is someone to cowardly to let his name be associated with his statements.

Probably someone who wants to keep their job with Obama, but wants it known that the people who were suppose to prep Obama did their job. Afterall most people seem to be blaming the debate prep team more than Obama himself.

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822841 of 1947311
Subject: Re: Obama thought he won the debate Date: 10/10/2012 9:12 AM
You guys are just not going to know what to do with yourselves come November 7 when the President has won reelection and the new Senator from Mass. is Ms. Warren.

wake up from the nightmare and remember Romney won and the GOP won the Senate. (Frankly if the GOP get 51 in the Senate, I don't care if Warren is there or not.) And then be thankful the American people weren't fooled again.

Not sure how you'll feel.

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822849 of 1947311
Subject: Re: Obama thought he won the debate Date: 10/10/2012 9:40 AM
Obama is punch drunk.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement