UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 748980  
Subject: Obama to surrender to Putin in person Date: 11/13/2012 9:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 25
Russian president Vladimir Putin claims President Barack Obama is planning to visit Russia, the outlet RIA Novosti reports.
Vladimir Putin, Russia

"US President Barack Obama has confirmed plans to visit Russia at the invitation of his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, the Russian president’s spokesman said on Tuesday," the Russian outlet reports. "Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Obama made the statement when Putin called a second time to congratulate the US president on his reelection."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/putin-obama-plans-visit-...

---

Obama will likely give up all our nuclear subs, 99% of our ICBMs, withdraw from the Middle East entirely, allow Russian missiles in Cuba..... in exchange for a promise from Putin to 'act nice'.

Grand Apology and Bowing Tour II begins......

t.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: malaoshi Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655152 of 748980
Subject: Re: Obama to surrender to Putin in person Date: 11/14/2012 5:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I just don't understand why you put such offensive, inflammatory, factless ( is there such a word?) statements..Grand Apology and Bowing Tour II begins...on the boards.

In general, leaders talking to each other is a good idea. Leaders getting to know each other and understanding mutual strengths and weaknesses is beneficial to both sides despite posturing..

Why do you assume this is not a meeting of equals? Why do you assume our leader is going to "surrender" to anyone? And are you another Republican sitting enmeshed in an old, Cold War?

Every month I see CEOs from many different companies sitting together sharing info in an effort to solve problems. Yes, they are not "elected," and no, the "fate of the world" is not in their hands.

But they meet because it is mutually beneficial.

(Having said all that, let's not meet each other Telegraph...)

Author: Wradical Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655154 of 748980
Subject: Re: Obama to surrender to Putin in person Date: 11/14/2012 5:05 PM
Recommendations: 1
I just don't understand why you put such offensive, inflammatory, factless ( is there such a word?) statements..Grand Apology and Bowing Tour II begins...on the boards.
=========================
Just wishful thinking on his part. Because he's a traitor who likes Putin more than Obama.

Bill

Author: FoolishWaldo Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655167 of 748980
Subject: Re: Obama to surrender to Putin in person Date: 11/14/2012 7:29 PM
Recommendations: 3
Obama will likely give up all our nuclear subs, 99% of our ICBMs, withdraw from the Middle East entirely, allow Russian missiles in Cuba..... in exchange for a promise from Putin to 'act nice'.

Grand Apology and Bowing Tour II begins......

He's giving them the Empire State Building and the Jefferson Memorial too. Dismantling them in preparation for transporting them to Russia begins next week.

Also yo-yo's are going to be outlawed. Also donuts and gum. Kitten pate will substitute for peanut butter.

Cheers, tele, ol' pal...

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655172 of 748980
Subject: Re: Obama to surrender to Putin in person Date: 11/14/2012 7:48 PM
Recommendations: 0
malaoshi: "I just don't understand why you put such offensive, inflammatory, factless ( is there such a word?) statements..Grand Apology and Bowing Tour II begins...on the boards.

In general, leaders talking to each other is a good idea. Leaders getting to know each other and understanding mutual strengths and weaknesses is beneficial to both sides despite posturing..

Why do you assume this is not a meeting of equals? Why do you assume our leader is going to "surrender" to anyone? "

---

History, my friend...history...

His first term in office, he bowed to the premier of China.

He bowed to the King of Saudi...... did he kiss his ring? I forget....

Let's see...he stopped the defense system to protect our allies in Europe from Iranian missiles. Gave in to Putin on that already.

So what's left but to strip our military?

Really? Obama met with the leader of our strongest ally in the Middle EAst when he was up in NYC at the UN? I'm talking about Israel. No? Oh, right...they aren't on his muslim buddy list!....

Sorry....

Obama has shown his true colors.

He'll be off all over the world 'apologizing' for the US everywhere, bowing down.

Probably tell PUtin how bad it was that Reagan brought down the iron curtain and ended commie rule over most of eastern Europe. Dang freedom movement!.....Now PUtin is going to have to work hard to dominate the former satellite countries again, one by one as Obama is 'hands off' to a fellow Marxist.

Gotcha number.

And no, let's not meet. I disline Marxists and Obama worshippers.

t.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655174 of 748980
Subject: Re: Obama to surrender to Putin in person Date: 11/14/2012 7:49 PM
the libs found the post that made it to the best of board and had to come over here to spew their venom....heh heh....

Malaoshi...

Wradical....

gawsh..with name like Wradical....he'd fit right into Obama's propaganda circus.

t.

Author: Wradical Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655242 of 748980
Subject: Re: Obama to surrender to Putin in person Date: 11/15/2012 10:06 AM
Wradical....
gawsh..with name like Wradical....he'd fit right into Obama's propaganda circus.

t.

============================
And with a name like telegraph, you belong in the 19th Century.

(Or at least back before Social Security, minimum wage, child labor laws, racial integration, etc.)

Do you use Morse Code on the internet, too?

Bill

Author: TerryMcK Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655251 of 748980
Subject: Re: Obama to surrender to Putin in person Date: 11/15/2012 11:33 AM
I believe Obama told Putin that he would have more flexibility after the election. So he must be going to meet Putin to bend over and show his flexibility.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655276 of 748980
Subject: Re: Obama to surrender to Putin in person Date: 11/15/2012 1:07 PM
Recommendations: 3
Wradical:: "And with a name like telegraph, you belong in the 19th Century."

You realize that Morse Code beats the pants of the world's best 'texter'?

http://www.myspace.com/video/steve/morse-code-vs-text-messag...

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyiVYdJhW6E

========

The Telegraph was the 'internet' of the 1800s. It was the beginning of the 'telecommunications revolution' and connected every village and hamlet in America. One could send a message to anyone and it would be delivered and it was the first means of Trans-Atlantic and Trans-Pacific communications after messages carried by hand by ship captains!

It led to the telephone and the internet.

So you belittle the foundations of the entire 21st century communications systems? wow!

----------

Wradical: "(Or at least back before Social Security, minimum wage, child labor laws, racial integration, etc.)"

Of course, you forgot women. A high percentage, maybe 30%, of commercial telegraph operators around the country were women. It was the first industry in which women had an equal chance and equal pay to men.

oh, how libs forget.

Then we had the telephone industry - the landline telephone industry, in which women likely held at least 1/3rd of all jobs - operators - decent paying jobs with benefits.

Child labor laws? At a time when the average person completed maybe 8 or 9 years of total education as STANDARD, you bet that lots of 16 year olds entered the work force. People like Thomas Edison - whose first job was as a telegraph operator. Oh, you didn't know that? Silly you! He was 16 at the time. And Andrew Carnegie. Oh, you didn't know he was a telegraph operator. Oh, silly you. Started young.

Heck, even in 1932, my dad completed high school.....and went to work at age 16. Same for my mom. That was the norm.

Back in the early 1800s, kids went to school to maybe 8th grade...and then worked on the farm or apprenticed in an industry. So?

Get over it. Today, we coddle kids all the way through PhD level, and they never worked a day in their life and probably never want to......half of them don't even have the job skills these days to get a job even after 20 years of 'skooking'.

-------

Wradical: "Do you use Morse Code on the internet, too?"

Actually, you can as there are ways to send Morse Code over the internet. It's faster than typing and instantaneous, but no, I don't personally.

I do it instead 'over the air'.

As you know, when 'all else fails' there is still radio for backup. Ask the folks up in NJ without power for 15 days. Cellular out. Telephone out. Cable phones out. Internet out. Most folks had no way of communicating ,not even post office which didn't deliver the mail.

Who you going to call then? Yep, just like Katrina..the ham radio operators.

Now, you were saying?

---

t

Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655286 of 748980
Subject: Re: Obama to surrender to Putin in person Date: 11/15/2012 1:54 PM
Obama hasn't beeen waiting to submit.

He has already unilaterally reduced our 'Special Weapons' warheads to just a few.

We are Toast.

U.S. Nuclar weapon technology and engineering is going to be a lost Skillset.

Author: andrew61 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655414 of 748980
Subject: Re: Obama to surrender to Putin in person Date: 11/15/2012 11:50 PM
History, my friend...history...

His first term in office, he bowed to the premier of China.

He bowed to the King of Saudi...... did he kiss his ring? I forget....

And don't forget the most serious etiquette breach of all... he neglected to bow to Her Majesty the Queen.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement