UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: doubtit Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 756456  
Subject: Obama will lose - don't doubtit Date: 10/28/2012 11:41 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 10
Obama needs to explain the "stand down" order that will take him off the hook.

Don't think he can

The president did not give a yes-or-no answer Friday when asked pointedly whether the Americans under attack in Benghazi, Libya, were denied requests for help during the attack.

Why not answer a simple question?

Fox News has also learned that a request from the CIA annex for backup was later denied.

“The election has nothing to do with the four brave Americans getting killed and us wanting to find out exactly what happened,” the president said in TV interview with an NBC affiliate in Colorado.

Not a good answer for the commander-in-chief

When asked again, Obama said, “The minute I found out what was going on, I gave three very clear directives -- Number 1, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to.”

"the minute" It took weeks for Obama to know that a terriorist attack had occured.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/27/obama-avoids-ques...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: doubtit Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 651523 of 756456
Subject: Re: Obama will lose - don't doubtit Date: 10/28/2012 11:45 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said Saturday he has sources saying President Barack Obama was in the room at the White House watching the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya unfold.

Two unarmed U.S. drones were dispatched to the consulate and recorded the final hours of the attack, which killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.

“This was in the middle of the business day in Washington, so everybody at the White House, CIA, Pentagon, everybody was watching this go down,” Shaffer said on Fox News’ “Justice with Judge Jeanine.” “According to my sources, yes, [Obama] was one of those in the White House Situation Room in real-time watching this.”

theblaze.com

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 651611 of 756456
Subject: Re: Obama will lose - don't doubtit Date: 10/28/2012 6:57 PM
Recommendations: 9
"“The election has nothing to do with the four brave Americans getting killed and us wanting to
find out exactly what happened,” the president said."

In brief,

http://dotcomjoe.com/1028cf4

~aj

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 651620 of 756456
Subject: Re: Obama will lose - don't doubtit Date: 10/28/2012 7:57 PM
Recommendations: 0
"In brief,

http://dotcomjoe.com/1028cf4

--

It's more like Obama praying that the whole Libya thing will blow over....

wait.....the hurricane will take folks minds off his bungling of LIbya.....

his prayers are answered....

He's still going to lose.

t.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement