No. of Recommendations: 4
http://www.therightplanet.com/2012/07/obamacare-page-1004-yo...

This new law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”.It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it.

H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1.
The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘is or has been used in or on a patient; ‘‘and is— ‘‘a class III device; or ‘‘a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.”

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable? As you saw earlier, it is the device approved by the FDA in 2004.
--------------------------------------------------
I wonder if a womans right to choose whether to have an RFID chip stapled to her uterus is of concern to anyone <g>.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
It was in the house bill version and didn't pass....pffew. Maybe the IPAB can bring it back.
No. of Recommendations: 1
I wonder if a womans right to choose whether to have an RFID chip stapled to her uterus is of concern to anyone <g>.

We have to pass the law to find out what is in it. <g>

Mike
Half the country--I know I would--would physically defy such a law. No worries about it being any part of our lives in the foreseeable future.
This new law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”.It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it.

Mark of the Beast. See, I told you all that Obama is the Antichrist... but you didn't listen.
Looks like this is a hoax.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp

First off, the referenced information was not part of the "Obamacare" health care legislation actually enacted by Congress. The page numbers and language cited in the example above were taken from HR 3200, an early House version of health care reform legislation which was never passed by Congress. Passages cited from HR 3200 are therefore irrelevant as that bill was never signed into law, and the cited wording did not appear in the replacement bill (HR 3590) eventually passed as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Likewise, although similar language was included in initial versions of the subsequent reconciliation bill (HR 4872), it too did not appear in the final version of that bill as passed by Congress.
Advertisement