Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: americanray Big red star, 1000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 166715  
Subject: Obama's new Secretary of Business Date: 11/14/2012 6:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 7
...back to the basics....

http://i.imgur.com/8FuOo.gif
Print the post Back To Top
Author: it409 Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156836 of 166715
Subject: Re: Obama's new Secretary of Business Date: 11/14/2012 9:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Looks like a pretty smart monkey.

Author: SpendItIfUGotIt Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156838 of 166715
Subject: Re: Obama's new Secretary of Business Date: 11/14/2012 9:45 PM
Recommendations: 21
you know,, you have always demonstrated your obsessive politics.. but tonights posts are just downright racist and sexist. The election is over.. grow the cuff up and figure out that we are all in this together. I personally think he is doing the right thing by following through on his campaign promises. If we do go over the fiscal cliff so be it! The concept that the two parties hold each other hostage every time it comes down to extending credits is just ludicrous. Fix the tax law once and for all so we don't go through this every single fragging year!

Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156841 of 166715
Subject: Re: Obama's new Secretary of Business Date: 11/14/2012 10:55 PM
Recommendations: 1
Then that fellow is going to keep pounding on your nutty crap! And it will eat you up!

Author: Dwdonhoff Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156843 of 166715
Subject: Re: Obama's new Secretary of Business Date: 11/14/2012 11:34 PM
Recommendations: 27
and the picture of a monkey used when refering to a African American president.. thats not racist?

FIRST off, the OP was referencing Obama's Secy' of Business <sic> not Obama himself,

SECONDLY, which is more racist; Obama referred to as a monkey, or Bush?
(GO ahead... support your position.)

nope.. I don't have a single thing to back me up <rolling eyes>
Clearly you're rolling in something...

Author: adonsant Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156846 of 166715
Subject: Re: Obama's new Secretary of Business Date: 11/15/2012 6:40 AM
He appointed Romney?!?!

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156850 of 166715
Subject: Re: Obama's new Secretary of Business Date: 11/15/2012 9:49 AM
Have your pathetic liberal sensibilities been aggravated? Poor baby.

Author: americanray Big red star, 1000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156852 of 166715
Subject: Re: Obama's new Secretary of Business Date: 11/15/2012 11:52 AM
you know,, you have always demonstrated your obsessive politics.. but tonights posts are just downright racist and sexist. The election is over.. grow the cuff up and figure out that we are all in this together. I personally think he is doing the right thing by following through on his campaign promises. If we do go over the fiscal cliff so be it! The concept that the two parties hold each other hostage every time it comes down to extending credits is just ludicrous. Fix the tax law once and for all so we don't go through this every single fragging year!

“When they go after the UN ambassador apparently because they think she’s an easy target, then they’ve got a problem with me,” Obama told reporters today.

Any POTUS that responds in this manner encourages me to respond at the same level. By the way, Obama's got campaign promises for 2007 that he has not been working on. As for the fiscal cliff, you first.

Author: culcha Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156857 of 166715
Subject: Re: Obama's new Secretary of Business Date: 11/15/2012 3:39 PM
Poor baby.

Humor? Urban Legend?

culcha

OJ:

Three lawyers and three engineers are traveling by train to a conference.

At the station, the three lawyers each buy tickets and watch as the three engineers buy only a single ticket. "How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asked one of the three lawyers. "Watch and you'll see," answers one of the engineers.

They all board the train. The lawyers take their respective seats but all three engineers cram into a restroom and close the door behind them.
Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the restroom door and says, "Ticket, please." The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on. The lawyers saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea.

So after the conference, the lawyers decide to copy the engineers on the return trip and save some money. When they get to the station, they buy a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the engineers don't buy a ticket at all.

"How are you going to travel without a ticket," asks one perplexed lawyer.

"Watch and you'll see," says one of the engineers. When they board the train the three lawyers cram into a restroom and the three engineers cram into another one nearby. The train departs. Shortly afterward, one of the engineers leaves his restroom and walks over to the restroom where the lawyers are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, "Ticket, please."

Author: grouse100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156860 of 166715
Subject: Re: Obama's new Secretary of Business Date: 11/15/2012 5:07 PM
Recommendations: 0
Hope the cry babys like getting posts pulled for using a version of the word liberals - Soooo sensitive! Sad.

Author: SpendItIfUGotIt Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156863 of 166715
Subject: Re: Obama's new Secretary of Business Date: 11/15/2012 6:07 PM
As for the fiscal cliff, you first.

It's not going to hurt me a bit. So point me to it.

Author: horacekgl Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156871 of 166715
Subject: Re: Obama's new Secretary of Business Date: 11/16/2012 7:55 AM
Already retired and one of the 47% (soon to be greater than 50%), eh?

glh

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement