No. of Recommendations: 21
For nearly 40 minutes, using an accent he almost never adopts in public, Obama describes a racist, zero-sum society, in which the white majority profits by exploiting black America. The mostly black audience shouts in agreement. The effect is closer to an Al Sharpton rally than a conventional campaign event.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wrig...

In fact, Obama, who was not using a teleprompter, deviated from his script repeatedly and at length, ad libbing lines that he does not appear to have used before any other audience during his presidential run.

Obama begins his address with “a special shout out” to Jeremiah Wright, the Chicago pastor who nearly derailed Obama’s campaign months later when his sermons attacking Israel and America and accusing the U.S. government of “inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color” became public. To the audience at Hampton, Obama describes Wright as, “my pastor, the guy who puts up with me, counsels me, listens to my wife complain about me. He’s a friend and a great leader. Not just in Chicago, but all across the country.”

----
Playing the race card....and you never heard Obama speaking this way.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wrig...

t
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Oh crap. tele'd by tele.
If you watch the whole 36 minutes, he also introduces Jeremiah Wright,

... just his passtor... who he then called ->"His Friend"<- contrary to his later characterizations.

'2016 - Obama's Amerika' the film, illustrated a list of times where he characterises his friend ->the Murderer<-, and the others in Real Terms.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Oh crap. tele'd by tele.
----____

It is so idiotic it was worth reccing both of you.

arrete
No. of Recommendations: 1
Quoted: For nearly 40 minutes, using an accent he almost never adopts in public,

I don't consider this a telling thing. When my friend, raised in NY, returns from a visit to NY, she invariably speaks for a time with a Brooklyn accent.

Most people's speech is fluid and speaking before an audience of mainly black participants would influence Obama's speech to return to the ghetto.

Oh, wait...Obama wasn't raised in a ghetto. What the...?
I don't consider this a telling thing. When my friend, raised in NY, returns from a visit to NY, she invariably speaks for a time with a Brooklyn accent.

You ought to hear me lapse into my West Cleveland accent when I'm agitated. <grin>
Advertisement