Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Scheller Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75  
Subject: Obviously... Date: 12/11/2001 2:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Newlywed couples don't have much time to post messages. Perhaps they're engaged in other activities?

Mike
<waving>
Print the post Back To Top
Author: anoury Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 54 of 75
Subject: Re: Obviously... Date: 12/12/2001 6:58 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Yeah..like fighting and making up! :)

angela

Author: Scheller Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 55 of 75
Subject: Re: Obviously... Date: 12/12/2001 2:51 PM
Well. At least you're reading the board.

Mike
<doesn't like the fighting part... but the other ;)

Author: MainiacJoe Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61 of 75
Subject: Re: Obviously... Date: 2/13/2002 3:55 PM
When my wife and I were first married, our single friends started acting weird. We got less calls to hang out, and no one EVER dropped by to visit anymore. It was, like, everyone thought it was 24/7 sex or something. Another singles fantasy bites the dust!

- Joe

Author: redbaron7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 62 of 75
Subject: Re: Obviously... Date: 2/13/2002 4:20 PM
It was, like, everyone thought it was 24/7 sex or something.

It is, isn't it? Or it is around here....

:-)

RB

Author: mneakrase Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63 of 75
Subject: Re: Obviously... Date: 2/16/2002 3:01 AM

I wish it was like that here!

Author: redbaron7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64 of 75
Subject: Re: Obviously... Date: 2/16/2002 10:26 AM

I wish it was like that here!

I guess our main 'problem' in that respect is during weekdays we tend to be quite tired with work,etc.

One thing we've started doing since the new year, is to take the dog [HuxleyTheDog@TMF but the Gardner Brothers won't let him pay his subscription in dog biscuits...]
for an evening walk. We only go around the block and it has its practical benefits (eg. Hux gets some exercise if MrsRB wasn't able to take him to work), but it also means we have some time together when we talk about whatever. It is surprising the difference this makes to our weekdays!

RB

Author: ChundoHadASnack Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65 of 75
Subject: Re: Obviously... Date: 3/21/2002 11:26 AM
I had the same problem. Get married, stop getting invitations to engage in social activities with single friends. And all our married friends were already in the 'married with kids clique,' so they weren't calling much, either.

So we started inviting THEM to do things instead. Maybe they will catch on eventually that we do like to 'see other people' :)

Author: MechanicalMethod Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 66 of 75
Subject: Re: Obviously... Date: 3/29/2002 4:32 PM
Dunno if you intended the pun <G> but it was enjoyable regardless.

Best regards, MM

Author: ChundoHadASnack Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 67 of 75
Subject: Re: Obviously... Date: 3/29/2002 6:53 PM
I've rarely met a pun I didn't like <g>.

Author: rerics Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 68 of 75
Subject: Re: Obviously... Date: 5/21/2002 9:02 PM
Oh..."engaged"...NOW I get it.

rerics

Author: ChundoHadASnack Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 69 of 75
Subject: Re: Obviously... Date: 5/22/2002 4:31 PM
I must say, that one took me a few minutes to figure out ("engaged? I'm not engaged!...").

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement