Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36691  
Subject: OCRX Date: 4/18/2013 6:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Some new energy companies working the Bakken fields have recently gone public. I've got a tad over 22% out of OCTX in two weeks, and am now into OCRX. There appears to be some P&D activity about them, but that's not necessarily a bad thing if one keeps his eyes on it and doesn't get greedy. DYODD.

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?s......

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
Author: alcear Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36576 of 36691
Subject: Re: OCRX Date: 4/19/2013 10:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
BigCharts was unable to find a security, fund or index matching "ocrx".

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36577 of 36691
Subject: Re: OCRX Date: 4/19/2013 12:38 PM
"BigCharts was unable to find a security, fund or index matching "ocrx". "

Thanks for the heads up. I suppose I mixed up the first two letters of OCTX with those of NORX. Proof-reading might have helped.

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?s...

~aj

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36579 of 36691
Subject: Re: OCRX Date: 4/25/2013 2:43 PM
With volume on the decrease, the sane thing to do was to get out with a tad over 19% gain. Now I'll wait and see if it follows the pattern of OCTX, and crash before it picks up steam again.

P&Ds are good if one doesn't get greedy an expect home runs.

~aj

Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36583 of 36691
Subject: Re: OCRX Date: 5/10/2013 1:17 AM
P&Ds are good if one doesn't get greedy an expect home runs.

They are tricky but they can be nice little earners. I tried to never recommend them here because people tend to get wrapped up in the hype even when they know it's just a P&D. Remember MVEE? lol

Calabogie

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36584 of 36691
Subject: Re: OCRX Date: 5/10/2013 1:42 AM
"Remember MVEE?"

MVEE? Who could forget it? I bought a million shares of that mother of
all penny stocks, just so I could brag about my "holdings". I sold when
it doubled in value, and after the commissions I almost broke even. But
for a few weeks there I was a "Hollywood hotshot" :-)

I've done two round trips in OCTX and am now watching POLR and GRPH.

~aj

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36593 of 36691
Subject: Re: OCRX Date: 7/3/2013 12:44 AM
"I've done two round trips in OCTX and am now watching POLR and GRPH."

GRPH is a loser, but POLR definitely a winner :-)

~aj

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement