Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36696  
Subject: OCRX Date: 4/18/2013 6:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Some new energy companies working the Bakken fields have recently gone public. I've got a tad over 22% out of OCTX in two weeks, and am now into OCRX. There appears to be some P&D activity about them, but that's not necessarily a bad thing if one keeps his eyes on it and doesn't get greedy. DYODD.

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?s......

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
Author: alcear Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36576 of 36696
Subject: Re: OCRX Date: 4/19/2013 10:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
BigCharts was unable to find a security, fund or index matching "ocrx".

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36577 of 36696
Subject: Re: OCRX Date: 4/19/2013 12:38 PM
"BigCharts was unable to find a security, fund or index matching "ocrx". "

Thanks for the heads up. I suppose I mixed up the first two letters of OCTX with those of NORX. Proof-reading might have helped.

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?s...

~aj

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36579 of 36696
Subject: Re: OCRX Date: 4/25/2013 2:43 PM
With volume on the decrease, the sane thing to do was to get out with a tad over 19% gain. Now I'll wait and see if it follows the pattern of OCTX, and crash before it picks up steam again.

P&Ds are good if one doesn't get greedy an expect home runs.

~aj

Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36583 of 36696
Subject: Re: OCRX Date: 5/10/2013 1:17 AM
P&Ds are good if one doesn't get greedy an expect home runs.

They are tricky but they can be nice little earners. I tried to never recommend them here because people tend to get wrapped up in the hype even when they know it's just a P&D. Remember MVEE? lol

Calabogie

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36584 of 36696
Subject: Re: OCRX Date: 5/10/2013 1:42 AM
"Remember MVEE?"

MVEE? Who could forget it? I bought a million shares of that mother of
all penny stocks, just so I could brag about my "holdings". I sold when
it doubled in value, and after the commissions I almost broke even. But
for a few weeks there I was a "Hollywood hotshot" :-)

I've done two round trips in OCTX and am now watching POLR and GRPH.

~aj

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36593 of 36696
Subject: Re: OCRX Date: 7/3/2013 12:44 AM
"I've done two round trips in OCTX and am now watching POLR and GRPH."

GRPH is a loser, but POLR definitely a winner :-)

~aj

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement