No. of Recommendations: 47
Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general.
This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come
close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a
sports team, or commanded a military platoon. So he is made the "Beloved Leader" of North
Korea. Terrific!

Oh crap, I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing. We took an arrogant
community organizer, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief...a guy,
who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, nor led anything more than an ACORN
demonstration, and we made him President of the United States - - - - TWICE !!!

I'm sorry I brought this up. Never mind.

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Yabbut, while Kim Jung Un is a mushy squirt with a bad haircut, Owebama is cool.

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/eCMvrkPZWqSX8qtXOPpdEQ--/Y...
No. of Recommendations: 2
Yabbut, while Kim Jung Un is a mushy squirt with a bad haircut, Owebama is cool.

And don't forget clean and articulate.
wasn't there talk that he didn't choose his other son because he was effeminate or something to that effect?
here's the wiki on the family....interesting reading throughout

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-il
No. of Recommendations: 18
Oh crap, I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing. We took an arrogant
community organizer, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief...

... and I am very glad we did.
He got bin Laden.
He didn't involve us in Libya like Bush did in Iraq.
He authorized putting bullets in Somali pirates' heads. Remember that?

Sometimes, brains, heart and courage matter more than wearing a uniform and defending Alabama or whatever while in Texas National Guard.
No. of Recommendations: 3
Another odd parallel is Holder with 'Fast and Furious' and Clinton with 'Benghazi' both claim, 'I didn't hear about it/memo never got to me/I never read it', and send someone who wasn't there to answer questions from the press.
Seems to be the 'liberal modus operandi'.
No. of Recommendations: 3
He got bin Laden.

Sometimes, brains, heart and courage matter more than wearing a uniform and defending Alabama or whatever while in Texas National Guard.

THAT is your definition of brains, heart and courage?

I know the bar of expectations is low for liberals and relatively sane thoughts, but digging a while and climbing under it, well though that's a lot of work, it does not reflect a good effort.
No. of Recommendations: 7
He got bin Laden.
He authorized putting bullets in Somali pirates' heads. Remember that? - knightof3

--------------------

$16.5 Trillion
No. of Recommendations: 10
He got bin Laden.

I kow that licking Obama's boots doesn't give you much time to process much else, but "we" had Bin Laden on a few occassions, but Mr Brains/Heart/Courage couldn't bring himself to authorize action. He was literally dragged off the golf course and presented a plan already in the pipeline to being executed.

I guess all of those American bombs dropped on Libya don't constitute "involvement," huh? Your hero violated the War Powers Act as a result. Obama is a criminal, but you give that asshat a pass, of course.

He also pardons turkeys at Thanksgiving.

As soon as President Asshat gets some of the qualities I'll acknowledge them. I'm sure you know that (since you are a liberal and by default simply awesome) National Guardsman fought and died in Iraq.

Is this your best argument? Seriously, next time let one of your parents use the computer.
I guess all of those American bombs dropped on Libya don't constitute "involvement," huh? Your hero violated the War Powers Act as a result. Obama is a criminal, but you give that asshat a pass, of course.
-------------------------------------------------------
Besides that, we have to also take into account what our involvement in Libya and Eygpt is having with terrorism in general. Like what went on in Benghazi, and what is happening in Mali.
-------------------------------------------------------
Besides that, we have to also take into account what our involvement in Libya and Eygpt is having with terrorism in general. Like what went on in Benghazi, and what is happening in Mali.

But, I mean you must admit Obama Foreign Policy has been a success

Heck sHrillary may go down as the best Sec State ever.

The Middle East is going so well, and out relationships with say North Korea, China and Russia are all just moving in such a great direction

Our traditional allies are so much happier with us too!

The world is so much better of now that we don't have a cowboy

Just let your mind wonder, just how good would have things gone in the immediate aftermath of 9/11 with this outstanding team in place

Oh, and BTW, anyone hear about the Dem Senate taking longer than the house to delay aid for the Sandy victims? Heck my wife, thought the Republicans were still impeding progress!!!! I have not been that tapped in personally but after seeing the victims complaining yesterday and Obama being at the top of the list I just wanted to say how glad I am that he is such a capable leader, on oh so many fronts.
Sargasm post of the day.
you must admit Obama Foreign Policy has been a success. Heck Hillary may go down as the best Sec State ever. The Middle East is going so well, and out relationships with say North Korea, China and Russia are all just moving in such a great direction. Our traditional allies are so much happier with us too! The world is so much better of now that we don't have a cowboy. Just let your mind wonder, just how good would have things gone in the immediate aftermath of 9/11 with this outstanding team in place.

Buh buh buh but he got Bin Laden!
No. of Recommendations: 2
Buh buh buh but he got Bin Laden!

The gutsiest call in the history of the Milky Way!!!
He got bin Laden.

knighttof3

The Seals got Bin Laden because of Leon Panetta, not The One. The One was a waffling wimp.

Mike
No. of Recommendations: 1
The Seals got Bin Laden because of Leon Panetta, not The One. The One was a waffling wimp.

Mike

did you ever go to one of those character breakfasts at DisneyWorld?

The MickeyMouse waffle iron was my daughter's favorite there, she always ate the ears first.

Pluto got really teed off when my mom kept calling him Goofy, I wonder if my mom was a closet TMFer

so many synchros so little time
Pluto got really teed off when my mom kept calling him Goofy, I wonder if my mom was a closet TMFer

so many synchros so little time

lowstudent

I reckon every generation has their own goofyhoofy. <g>

Mike
No. of Recommendations: 1
He got bin Laden.
He authorized putting bullets in Somali pirates' heads. Remember that? - knightof3

Extraordinary rendition
Assassination of American citizens with only his authorization (no judicial or legislative)
Warrantless wiretaps
and Obama DID involve us in Libya, only unlike Bush he did not get Congressional approval to do it.

In most of the ways that Bush was a bad president, Obama is similar - but much much worse.
Advertisement