UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AlsoChorizo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3081  
Subject: Odee Date: 11/19/2010 8:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I still haven't heard from you on Sunday. I have a few more afghans for Walter Reed.

AC *where is the boy*
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Odee Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3001 of 3081
Subject: Re: Odee Date: 11/19/2010 10:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Give a guy a break LOL I just sent the SEC this morning. I'm not traveling solo and needed to make sure the other two would be up early enough heh heh

The actual WRAMC visit is tomorrow, but I can take them back with me as I'll be returning the second weekend of Dec to visit Bethesda Naval Hospital. I'd take one to BAMC in Dec, but packing will be tight already.

May have to do a toy run to Culpeper depending on how many toys my local fellow employees collect.

Author: tconi Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3002 of 3081
Subject: Re: Odee Date: 11/24/2010 9:39 AM
Recommendations: 0
Odee-
I am working in Gaithersburg first 2 weeks in December.

Normally I do not check a bag - but if you want me to take anything along with me (a couple-few afghans or whatever), let me know and we can arrange a drop off while down there.

peace & are you even checking the boards?
t

Author: Odee Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3003 of 3081
Subject: Re: Odee Date: 11/24/2010 10:18 AM
Hi t!

Once in a while I get to check the boards :)

I'm in San Antonio visiting BAMC the first weekend and then at Bethesda the following weekend. I will see AC during my next DC visit and get the afghans - thank you.

I do have some pear brandy waiting for you.

Odee

Author: AlsoChorizo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3004 of 3081
Subject: Re: Odee Date: 11/24/2010 11:47 AM
Recommendations: 2
Odee,

Why don't you ask t to join us for a gathering?

AC *that way you can get her the brandy and collect stuff*

Author: Odee Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3005 of 3081
Subject: Re: Odee Date: 11/24/2010 11:56 AM
If t is around on Dec 12th to join us for breakfast she's more than welcome to...although she's "just around the corner" from me when she's home :)

I'll have to check with WF, Alison - maybe Precious and Cindy too.

Author: tconi Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3006 of 3081
Subject: Re: Odee Date: 11/24/2010 12:29 PM
I fly into BWI on the 13th
Are you driving?
Or- if you have anything you want brought down that you don't want to tote to TX with you- drop it off for me the week prior.

Weekends preceding that I am either home, Lighting up the Town or at the Opera House ushering/wrangling the children ensemble -
but the porch is available :-)

peace & pears
t

Author: Odee Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3007 of 3081
Subject: Re: Odee Date: 11/24/2010 1:13 PM
I'm driving down on the 10th. Need to pick up toys being collected by my local fellow employees. Will most likely see the laying of wreaths at Arlington that Saturday, followed by the OFR holiday party at Bethesda.

I bounce back to CT after TX before DC and then back to CT and then onto AR back to CT up to MA...

If you need a chuckle, on FB scroll down to my videos - select Paralyzer

Author: tconi Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3008 of 3081
Subject: Re: Odee Date: 11/24/2010 1:52 PM
I bounce back to CT after TX before DC and then back to CT and then onto AR back to CT up to MA...

I have been on the road 180 days this year and your schedule makes my head spin

DO you ever use *tripit* to keep track of yourself?

peace & calendars
t

Author: Odee Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3009 of 3081
Subject: Re: Odee Date: 11/24/2010 2:47 PM
Of course I was in NYC last night, DC last weekend...MA earlier this month, AR last month LOL - NY tomorrow/Friday.

I don't use anything to track myself although I should as the trips for OFR I gather receipts/mileage for tax time.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement