Of course, if I do this, I'd have to hold back the check for the mutual fund co. until April 16. Or would I? If I really want to push things, I could send the check to the mutual fund co. and then check if they'd gotten it by April 12th, and then go fight crowds at the credit union if they haven't.Have your credit union wire the money if you are worried. It will cost about $30.
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. M