UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Y2Krash Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 74296  
Subject: ***OFFICIAL WELCOME*** Date: 3/1/2001 7:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 103
***Please Recommend This Post***

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the New Paradigm Investing message board here at The Motley Fool. This board is dedicated to discussing the companies and technologies leading the unprecedented build-out of the Internet. Your guides will be Dave Young (dyoung22) and myself, Matt Tomkins (Y2Krash). The goal of this board is to identify the companies who are emerging as the premier players in what we believe will be one of the greatest economic expansions in history. Early identification of the companies that have the greatest potential to emerge as the Intels or Microsofts of the networked era creates an incredible opportunity for long-term investors. We view the current bear market as only increasing the opportunity of these companies as they have been abandoned by most of Wall Street. This short term negativity is currently overshadowing the incredible long term opportunities that lie ahead. Those companies who entered the current economic downturn with strong positions in their respective markets will emerge from the slowdown stronger than ever.

My 'Ten Companies That Will Rule The World' was the most successful report in the short history of soapbox. Dave's 'Ten May Rule the World, But These Two Will Turn $10K into $200K From Today's Levels' was also one of sites all time best sellers, despite only being published in the final months of the soapbox's existence. Dave has been analyzing companies for much longer at iexchange.com:

http://www.iexchange.com/ie/000064QVOK000000CUBSNBBX/analyst/forecast/8812

This board is an outgrowth of the message boards that Dave and I both ran at soapbox.com. Unfortunately, with the closing of the site, we had to find a new venue to discuss our reports and related subjects. We both also plan to continue writing reports in the future and publish them on a different venue. The location of these upcoming reports and their release dates will be announced through email. Dave currently distributes a free weekly email newsletter called the New Paradigm Weekly. If you'd like to receive this newsletter, simply send an email to NewParadigm2000@aol.com. I plan on starting a monthly newsletter beginning in April that will discuss many of my favourite companies as well as other relevant information. To receive my newsletter, send me an email at matt@canada.com.

Ground Rules:

This message board is intended as a forum for the objective discussion of technologies and companies not for hyping or bashing of any kind. Although we more than welcome opinions contrary to our own, extreme unsubstantiated claims will not even earn the dignity of a response. Posting links to exceptional articles is encouraged as it provides everyone with an insightful new viewpoint. As you probably noticed, at the top of this post was a message asking you to recommend this post. The reason for this is to make it easily accessible in the future by simply sorting all messages by the number of recommendations. In the future, please remember to reward great posts with a recommendation so that future visitors will have an easier time finding the most relevant information. If you need any help understanding the Fool.com message boards, please click on the following link for additional information. The third section from the bottom also explains how you can add this board to your favourites list for easy access:

http://www.fool.com/community/foolboards/tutorial.htm

Thank you all for your interest.

Matt Tomkins
Y2Krash
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Economic Implications of Cuba
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement