UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 746071  
Subject: oh wait, talking about squirrels Date: 10/9/2012 8:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
A Mexican crime boss was just captured and he is known as "El Ardillo", The Squirrel.

geezus!

I wish GF was here to ask if the squirrels over there are crazy, bloodthirsty ones.

LuckyDog
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647821 of 746071
Subject: Re: oh wait, talking about squirrels Date: 10/9/2012 8:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
wish GF was here to ask if the squirrels over there are crazy, bloodthirsty ones.

While I valued GF, I gotta say when it comes to squirrels. I go with the kill em all now and sort it out later theory. Been 3 years since I got a damn pear. Not that I begrudge sharing with them, but the little SOBs take one bite and drop it and clear out hundreds of pears in a few days. I hates squirrels!

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647835 of 746071
Subject: Re: oh wait, talking about squirrels Date: 10/9/2012 10:06 AM
Recommendations: 1
"While I valued GF, I gotta say when it comes to squirrels. I go with the kill em all now and sort it out later theory. Been 3 years since I got a damn pear. Not that I begrudge sharing with them, but the little SOBs take one bite and drop it and clear out hundreds of pears in a few days. I hates squirrels!" - lowstudent.

-------------------

Three things.

#1. You can buy a high powered airgun at Wal-mart that shoots a .177 caliber pellet at 1,000 feet per second that will drop a squirrel and make him never eat another pear.

#2. Airguns are quiet enough you can shoot it without alarming the neighbors.

#3. Squirrels are edible.

Art

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement