Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 32  
Subject: Oh, You Kids Date: 5/23/2001 9:11 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
You can generally get away with building your secret clubhouses on the abandoned SC boards, but doing it on stock boards raises the level of visibility to the point that the Dobermans perk up their ears and take a long hard look in your direction ;-)

Jes passin through...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CaveGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 25 of 32
Subject: Re: Oh, You Kids Date: 5/23/2001 9:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Duly noted...

Regards,
CaveGirl

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26 of 32
Subject: Re: Oh, You Kids Date: 5/23/2001 7:59 PM
Recommendations: 1
But, but, but, I'm quite impressed with their financials. Things look, umm, very consistent...

http://quote.fool.com/Snapshot/financials.asp?symbols=KEP&currticker=KEP

Author: CaveGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 27 of 32
Subject: Re: Oh, You Kids Date: 5/23/2001 8:15 PM
Consistent is a gross understatement...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement