Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TigerToes Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 34  
Subject: OK Everyone. Time to wake up Date: 10/27/1998 1:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Looks like it is time for all of you to take another look at DATM.

The stock after forming a nice base has started to move up and you might want to get on board before the train pulls out of the station.

I got on board this morning and looking forward to a nice ride. All of the technicals are looking good and there was a fair amount of insider buying (6) at higher prices and only one seller.

Check todays volume and you can see what I mean. There obviously is some overhang in this stock so it may be a little bumpy but I'll let you know if I think there are any serious problems.

TT
Print the post Back To Top
Author: helofool Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20 of 34
Subject: Re: OK Everyone. Time to wake up Date: 10/27/1998 8:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I own this stock, but have not been paying too much attention of late. Have they reported out yet from the most recent quarter? Anyone listen in on the conf. call (or know when it is and have the access #?). I listened in last quarter, and frankly was not impressed with the short to mid-term outlook, but thought that there was a significant long term potential. I made the decision to hang on for the long haul, but if it is ready to start moving in the right direction will watch it a little closer...

Author: TigerToes Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 34
Subject: Re: OK Everyone. Time to wake up Date: 10/28/1998 12:32 AM
Thank goodness there is some one awake on this board.

Don't know at what price you are in on this but my chicken bones say it is going a lot higher. The book value is $10.75 so we are still below that.

I bought 1000 shares today at $7.50.

Most of the insiders own it at a higher price so won't worry about them yet.

Let's hope it gets back up to it's recent high of $22.00 quickly.

TT

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement