UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757760  
Subject: OK hayseeds/hayseedettes Date: 9/6/2013 11:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Now that the Tigers have eked out a 16-2 win, it is time to go to bed. I'll wake up tomorrow morning and pack for a weekend in Bay City (no internet). My parents have moved from their home and into a senior citizens complex. They are trying to sell their home. Tomorrow is Painting Day.

I have a doctor's appt on Monday in Bay City. It's just a physical. I expect things to go well, but ya never know. I'll be back at ya Monday night. I'm also going to do Step One of getting my CPL. I'll be sure to let my ultra-lib SIL know about it. Creating liberal angst is one of life's great joys.

Be good and don't run with scissors.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 696039 of 757760
Subject: Re: OK hayseeds/hayseedettes Date: 9/7/2013 12:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
don't run with scissors.

I wouldn't anyway because I don't have a scissors-carrying permit.

--fleg

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 696041 of 757760
Subject: Re: OK hayseeds/hayseedettes Date: 9/7/2013 12:06 PM
Recommendations: 0
don't run with scissors.

I wouldn't anyway because I don't have a scissors-carrying permit.

--fleg

That's better than most of us I would guess

We will comply because, well, we don't run!

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 696097 of 757760
Subject: Re: OK hayseeds/hayseedettes Date: 9/7/2013 6:11 PM
Recommendations: 0
Did I tell you I visted the tall ships when they were in Bay City this summer? It was nice and all. I dropped my damn phone when I was trying to add a filter to a picture I took of one when it decided to let loose with a volley of cannon fire (scared the bejeezus out of me!). Thankfully it didn't destroy the screen but I did chip the corner a bit. Meh, war wound. It was a sweet pic at least.

But, yeah, nice town, the small bit I saw of it at least. I know there are some rough parts (but that's true of all towns).

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement