Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (26) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: flyspeck40 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36686  
Subject: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/14/2007 9:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
LNGT.PK

Have found out so much more since I first posted in the wrong board.

The best thing I have found so far is a 1/2 hour audio interview with the CEO Richard Battis.

http://www.wallst.net/audio/audio.asp?ticker=LNGT&id=3497&rate=3

3/4 went over my head but.............I think very cool.

What I haven't figured out yet is why the stock tanked 6/07/2007.

Working on that. My husband and I think the beginning of the fiscal year for the military is Oct 1rst, but we are not sure. Checking on that also. Would have a big effect on when and if the contract gets approved.

Conjecture..........we think he did the interview because the stock tanked.
A question that was put to me on the other board was why is it on the OTC. That one I can't figure out.
My husband works with lasers all day and says this could be a $20 stock. Very cutting edge technology. So why???
I have no answer for that. Yet.

Have to go back and find all the stuff I pasted before. I'm too lazy to look for the originals again.

More to come..........
Print the post Back To Top
Author: flyspeck40 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30594 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/14/2007 9:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
http://www.laserfocusworld.com/display_article/36333/12/ARCHI/none/News/FIBEROPTICS---INDUSTRY-REPOR
T

http://www.newsrx.com/newsletters/Medical-Patent-Law-Weekly/2007-07-25/370725200719ML.htm

----------Robert D. Battis has been President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board since since its inception in 1991. From July 1987 to December 1991, Mr. Battis was Regional and National Sales Manager of industrial and OEM lasers for Lambda Physik, Inc., a division of Coherent, Inc. He also served as Regional Sales Manager of materials testing for plastic, aerospace, automotive and chemical industries for Rheometrics, Inc. From June 1984 to June 1987. Mr. Battis is a member of the Optical Society of America, the Laser Institute of America, the American Chemical Society, and Outstanding Men of America. Mr. Battis graduated from Seton Hall University in 1982 with a Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry.

------- Dr. John T. LiVecchi is one of directors and holds the position of Medical Director with us. Dr. LiVecchi, a Board Certified Ophthalmologist, is a clinical assistant professor of ophthalmology at Hahnemann Medical University, Philadelphia. Dr. LiVecchi makes scientific presentations and exhibits of his work at scholarly meetings worldwide and has published numerous articles. He is a contributing author to several current texts on ophthalmology. He received his B.S. At City University of New York at Richmond, and earned his M.D. In 1977. He did his Internship at Long Island College Hospital, in Brooklyn, N.Y. He completed a three year residency in ophthalmology at the S.U.N.Y. Down State Medical Center. From 1982 to 1983, he was a fellow in Oculoplastic Surgery at Kresge Eye Institute of Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan.

------Dr. Victor D. Cohen. Dr. Victor D. Cohen has been a director since March 2006 and serves as an outside director. Dr. Cohen has held numerous engineering and scientific management positions over the past 45 years, including within government service as the Deputy for Tactical Warfare in the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Air Force for Research, Development, and Logistics in the Pentagon (1980-1991) and as a member of the Technical Staff at the Institute for Defense Analysis (1972-1978). He also worked on the Corporate Staff to the Northrop Vice President for Research and International Marketing (1978-1980) and was Head of the Dynamics and Control Theory Research Division at Grumman Aircraft (1966-1972), along with working as an independent consultant to General Dynamics (1978). Dr. Cohen also represented Israeli security and technology companies in the U.S. (1992-1996), and Singapore Technologies in Central America (1997-1999). Since 1999, he has been an independent consultant in management and engineering. He holds ME, MS, and ScD degrees in Mechanical Engineering from Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ. Dr. Cohen has numerous publications and has spoken at engineering and technology forums for the U.S. Government and at industrial meetings and conventions.

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?storyid=23459&ret=Default.aspx

The PMA Group (PMA) is a Washington, D.C. – Based government relations firm that was founded in 1989 by Paul Magliocchetti, with an initial focus on defense issues. Over time their expertise has significantly expanded to include domestic areas of the federal budget. PMA’s core areas of expertise now include: Defense; Homeland Security; Education; Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources; Health; Information Technology; Labor State and Local Infrastructure; and Transportation. Throughout the years, PMA has given clients an inside track to pursue opportunities with the federal government and is now a respected leader in non-partisan government relations, legislative counsel, and federal sector-funding.

IMHO - Some Potential Defense Partners that may have led Laser Energetics to The PMA Group.
- Boeing
- Lockheed
- General Dynamics
- Northrop Grumman
- Raytheon

http://www.opensecrets.org/lobbyists/clientsum.asp?year=2006&txtname=Laser+Energetics+Inc

Buyins.com

This stock is on the imminent buy list. Way shorted, which come tomorrow is the deadline to cover all the naked shorts. I'm sure the SEC will extend that as a grace period but............

LNGT has a very low float. That in and of itself should drive the stock price higher.

I'm going to bed now. Tuckered out. If you want to know the whole story and the my flaming mistake I'm sure Tim or Sarah can lead you right to it.

Good Night

I know there is a whole gob here to look at but I've been surfing the web for days checking this out.

Author: alcear Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30610 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/15/2007 11:02 AM
found this LASER ENERGETICS, INC. (OTCPK: LNGT)

Laser Energetics, Inc. closed at $.025 Thursday, trading 16,435,427 shares.

For current trading information on Laser Energetics, including continually updating stock quotes, interactive charts, news, research and Nasdaq Level 2 data, go to http// www.StockProfiler.US

COMPANY NEWS- October 12, 2007: It was reported that Laser Energetics Inc. has been on the NASDAQ, AMEX and NYSE naked short threshold list for 13 consecutive trading days.

& this...Laser Energetics Inc. (LNGT) a development stage laser technology company, engages in the design, engineering, and manufacture of ultraviolet laser-based process specific laser micromachiners for manufacturing applications. Its products include solid state BrightStar Alexandrite laser products and PSLM laser system products. The solid state lasers include flashlamp pumped and diode pumped lasers. Diode pumped solid state lasers use semiconductor lasers to pump a specific type of laser crystal to produce a laser beam. The company offers laser applications and process development services, and laser contract manufacturing services. Its laser products are used for applications in industrial, scientific, medical, military, and government markets. Laser Energetics products are marketed through direct sales force. The company was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Mercerville, New Jersey. With 119.61 million shares outstanding and 5,000 shares declared short as of September 2007, the failure to deliver in shares of LNGT has not been resolved and a buy-in is imminent.

Author: Adenovir Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30614 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/15/2007 11:23 AM
Up 26% so far today...

http://www.pinksheets.com/pink/quote/quote.jsp?symbol=lngt#getCharts

Wow!

Adenovir

Author: RayRohn Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30615 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/15/2007 11:48 AM
Recommendations: 4
before all u get them big $$$$ in ur eye lol

this stock is up from a sub penny .0014 to .11 cents...

e-signal has no total float
and avg 10 day volume is 4.5 Million...

and it's a Pink Sheets ...

now I have no problem trading sub-pennies or any other POS stock....

but remember what u r trading my guess it is as worthless now (.11 cents) as it was @ .0014 ....

have fun lol the best thing about these type of stocks is .... losses are tax deductible... lotto tickets arn't

RayRohn

Author: JannyGruenig Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30616 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/15/2007 12:03 PM
Always wonder if the big volume spikes are ONE buy or not ! LOL

What volume would you buy as a pennystocktrader to make it interesting?
a buy of 5000 of .11 would only bring you 143$ if it went up 26%!

Janny

Author: Adenovir Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30623 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/15/2007 12:45 PM
Recommendations: 1
I've followed a bunch of penny stocks with my brother (but only invested in one) over the years and they have a pattern. The price decays over time as nothing happens and then every once in a while, just long enough to make you think that nothing will ever happen....

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are lucky (and that's all there is to it), you can get out at the boom and make some money. More often than not, you give up before the big boom and lose money.

Adenovir

Author: alcear Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30626 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/15/2007 1:45 PM
Right you are Ray! I might add you can't scalp the market.Pretty much can only buy on offer & sell on bid(unless your a market maker)

Author: flyspeck40 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30755 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/16/2007 7:53 PM
I posted this penny stock here as a short term trade. Something to play with.
I have researched the company up and down left and right. One man has come up with a lawsuit from Honeywell against them? Or they have a lawsuit against Honeywell? Honeywell sues everyone, get real. They have 35 lawsuits going on right now.
Companies sue each other all day long. Not worried about it. I've played riskier stocks on the Nasdak. And lost money on them too. I sat on MIDD at a loss for about a month until I got under them and out. Midd is a GREAT company. Just no interest in ovens I guess.

As for how much you can make playing it? Alot. At least maybe I have gotten real lucky and played it just at the right time got in and out perfectly for four days. But I will tell you truthfully that I have not played it perfect. Far from it. Could have made alot more if I knew what I was doing. And I am learning.

I think this is a long term toy now. I really see it going somewhere. And right now I'm playing on the house money anyway.

It has to retrace. It will go way up tomorrow. Wenesday and I'll sell half when I get home because it might go up further thursday on MOMO. But it will retrace. And I'll buy it back. Just like any other stock.

I have learned that I don't have enough money yet to make alot on the pricy stocks. Can't buy enough of them. But I can buy enough of the pinkies. I'm not going to say what I've made cus' you'd throw up.

IMO this company is going to go somewhere. And not down in the long term.

Check back in a year.

Author: apasih Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30758 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/16/2007 9:36 PM
Hey flyspeck,
I am truly happy for you. It would be kool if you did tell us how much money you threw at this stock. Or what percentage of your trading money. We might be willing to provide some thoughts. I may do a really tiny trade on it. I am happy to hear you are playing with the house money. I advise you continue to do that.
gogogo LNGT,
Steve

Author: JannyGruenig Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30763 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/17/2007 2:47 AM
I'm not going to say what I've made cus' you'd throw up.

Congrat's to your pick flyspeck.

Shouldn't that read:"I'm not going to tell you what i've lost...." ;-) Because BIG GAINS would never make me throw up! LOL

You are very right about getting out now and getting back in lower again. Would just be the way i would do it.

I'm still wondering on how many shares "someone" would trade in the pinkies?
Hope you don't have all your eggs in one basket.

I have learned that I don't have enough money yet to make alot on the pricy stocks.

I've been like that for years. We had to take more and more of the money out of the trading account, because my husband lost his job and so i finally had to do the "trading for a living" with a very small account (under 25'000). That made it even worse, because i couldn't daytrade anymore (stupid daytrading rules). I started to look for better ways to make more of my money and came to study the S&P futures. With that, my account finally started to grow again, even with the money we took out each time we needed it. And I'm still only trading 2 contracts only. Waiting for the time to start trading 10 or 20! LOL

I won't explain it here on the board, because it's one of the riskiest trading styles and i don't want anyone to get hurt.

Janny

Author: flyspeck40 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30766 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/17/2007 7:37 AM
Well, no I don't have all my eggs in one place.
Don't want to brag. I was told that's not the way to be on the other board where I didn't belong.
I wasn't bragging then either I was just excited and I wanted to share the excitement and hopefully let some people in on the deal too.

Success begets interest.

I have 350,000 shares of LNGT at average 0.05. Buying more this morning after I sell some other stuff. Probably get in at 0.15.

I also have 6000000 shares of FCLE that I picked up monday @ 0.0005.
They went to 0.0012 yesterday. Got out @0.0009.
Plan to play with them too.

I have not done much DD on FCLE. I should. And probably will.

I also have CRDC, BCON, NNRI, RIMM, MKL (not alot mind you), and way down on DWSN right now.Oh yeah. I am bigtime down on SSTR too. Oh well.
This past week I have sold GIGA, YTEC popped yesterday! And MHS. Most of the time I sit on things at a loss for few weeks. I'm really quirky about selling if it's not at least even.

I am interested in your way of doing things.
Not bragging here. Please don't think that. But I pick up on things quick.
You would not have a hard time clueing me in. I have an open mind. And if it's not for me I'll know after it ferments in my head a few days.

An idle brain is my worst nightmare. Hasn't happened for awhile. Last time was when I had 24 B52's. I was idle for days. LOL

Author: JannyGruenig Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30769 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/17/2007 7:53 AM
Don't want to brag. I was told that's not the way to be on the other board where I didn't belong.
I wasn't bragging then either I was just excited and I wanted to share the excitement and hopefully let some people in on the deal too.

Doesn't everyone want to brag about good results sometimes? I do LOL
I try to hold back....cost me really a lot of strenght though! ;-)

Who told you you didn't belong on the board? Wasn't here on the Fool i hope?

Janny

Author: Adenovir Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30776 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/17/2007 8:10 AM
Flyspeck, no worries! I'm always happy to hear about successful trades.

Adenovir

Author: flyspeck40 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30782 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/17/2007 8:33 AM
Janny,

I just started at this 2 1/2 months ago. I was working two 401's three ameritrades and a zecco account to not get hit with the daytrading rules.
My free trades with the ameritrade accounts are almost expired so I will most likely switch it all over to zecco now that I can make it to the 25k.
Got a daytrading margin call yesterday in zecco. Sent them a reply begging them to not suspend me. And they replied with a please wait 5 days for the margin call to be removed. I take that to mean they forgave me this time as I promised not to do it again.
There is still time to get into LNGT. It's going to at least $1 in the short term. Just play it. Keep an eye on it. It's a safe pinkie. Hard to beleive but I have dug deep into this one.
You have to ask yourself, why would three topnotch guys, one from the Pentagon, leave their places to start this up in '91? To me that's quite odd. And stick with it for 16 years if it's not up to something? Come on. Really now.
I will put 75% of my available funds in this today. Non available funds being the 401's. They don't allow this kind of stock in a retirement account. Bummer. Called them. The other 25% will be thrown on it shortly. I just don't want to sell it at a loss if I don't have too.
Look into it. Read between the lines.

Author: flyspeck40 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30783 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/17/2007 8:40 AM
on the HG Short term trading.
Guess they only short term trade HG's there.
Not many gave this any credence.

You can go there and read it if you like.
under "OK guys, here's the scoop".

My bad.

Author: JannyGruenig Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30784 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/17/2007 8:45 AM
Recommendations: 3
I will put 75% of my available funds in this today. Non available funds being the 401's. They don't allow this kind of stock in a retirement account. Bummer. Called them. The other 25% will be thrown on it shortly.

I really ask you to consider this one again. Never....NEVER... put so much of your money in one basket.

And sorry....but i'm REALLY not interested in trading pinkies. I'm happy with my trading style which brings me a steady income! I have even some "YIPPYKAYEE" moments some days myself! You should see me! LOL :-)

janny

Author: fata101 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30787 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/17/2007 8:54 AM
Recommendations: 2
on the HG Short term trading.
Guess they only short term trade HG's there.
Not many gave this any credence.

For the record, flyspeck was not told she didn't belong there. Someone just suggested she offer more information as to why she was interested in the penny stock ... and of course she also got the usual penny stock warnings. A couple of us pointed her in the direction of other boards ... where there might be others that are interested in penny stocks and can be more helpful to her. I pointed her to this board because I remembered of acouple of the regs mentioning OTC penny trades here.

The Hidden Gems ST Trading board does discusses trade on stocks outside of the HG universe, although we've never talked about trading penny stocks.

flyspeck was not told she didn't belong there ... she came up with that all on her own.

Tim

Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30789 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/17/2007 9:02 AM
I remembered of acouple of the regs mentioning OTC penny trades here.

You're right Tim! There have been a number of people here who've traded the pinks or OTC (or even the foreign pennies.)

I'm one of them and I still occasionally take a shot at it. For momentum runs you sure can't beat the thrill of a penny rush on a classic P&D but getting back out is almost always the problem. There's also the fun of being able to say you own "a million shares" in something! lol I did that with a little monster called MVEE. I'm sure RayR remembers it and probably many others do as well. A beatiful little beast that had the highest volume of any stock in it's day. They even got Martin Landau to front for them for a year or so.

What a hoot that thing was! Anyway, everyone is welcome here and if anyone says someone else doesn't belong, I'll kick the person who said it off the board! :)

Calabogie

Author: flyspeck40 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30795 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/17/2007 9:21 AM
Not belong there as in they are not interested in trading penny stocks, I belonged over here.

No one told me to hit the road, they just were not very receptive to my pick is all.

And I will go down with this one.

For the life of me I cannot see why a fly-by-night company would have a restricted access labratory at the University of Rochchester.

Call me a fool, but I beleive this has been a done deal for years.

Author: JannyGruenig Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30796 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/17/2007 9:26 AM
For the life of me I cannot see why a fly-by-night company would have a restricted access labratory at the University of Rochchester.

Don't forget that traders don't see that! They just see a stock rising or falling and as soon as this stock will show ANY sign of weakness they will be out and you may "go down with it as it goes" (as you put it yourself!

Just have stops in place pleaseeeeeeee!

Janny

Author: averagjoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30805 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/17/2007 12:52 PM
"There's also the fun of being able to say you own "a million shares" in something! lol I did that with a little monster called MVEE. I'm sure RayR remembers it and probably many others do as well. A beatiful little beast that had the highest volume of any stock in it's day. They even got Martin Landau to front for them for a year or so."

A beautiful little beast is what it was, and I got a million shares (for a grand total of $300 I think) of it for the same reason as you. The "P" portion of the P&D was so well orchestrated and well sustained that it made me believe in its short term profitability. I sold well before the highly touted and much anticipated "major announcement", then didn't look at it again for weeks, at which time I read that the major announcement consisted of the hiring of a PR firm. Classic P&D if there ever was one. They can be good to traders, but horrible to investors -- aka fools (with a lower case f).

~aj

Author: flyspeck40 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30811 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/17/2007 2:25 PM
Like I said before, the fundies and the MM's will hit this hard.
This is new technology.
The first ADJUSTABLE laser.

I think I'll just sit on this one. I don't want to chase it.

This has been a done deal for years.

Laser Energetics Delivers BrightStar(TM) Alexandrite Laser to Fortune 50 Defense Company
Wednesday October 17, 1:15 pm ET

MERCERVILLE, N.J., Oct. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Laser Energetics, Inc. (Pink Sheets: LNGT - News) announced today that the Company has delivered one of its BrightStar solid-state Alexandrite lasers, for a non-lethal laser defense application, to a Fortune 50 defense contractor..

ADVERTISEMENT
click here
The BrightStar(TM) laser is part of the Company's current product line of conductively air cooled lasers. This BrightStar(TM) laser was purchased for experiments that are classified, and which can potentially lead to a major program involving several thousand Alexandrite lasers.

The value of the transaction was approximately $79,000.

Laser Energetics' laser technology can be designed to operate off batteries, making these conductively cooled lasers man-portable on the battlefield. Other competing types of high energy lasers need water or other sophisticated methods of cooling which hinder their ability to become man-portable. This current technology is covered by patents owned by the Company.

Robert D. Battis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Laser Energetics, stated, "Our BrightStar(TM) Alexandrite laser technology has gained a lot of attention from the defense industry. We're currently working with several large contractors to identify new and additional applications for the technology. We hope to be in a position to make several announcements regarding these developments in the near future."

About Laser Energetics, Inc.:

LEI has and continues to develop a comprehensive and strategic laser product line that addresses applications in Industry, Science, Medicine and the Military. The Company has had a primary focus on its Alexandrite laser technology. These tunable solid state lasers are unique in that they can be conductively air cooled to compete favorably against water cooled lasers in many applications. In addition, these lasers have one of the greatest wavelength tuning ranges with a bandwidth of over 250nm. The company is pursuing markets that are diverse yet can use the same laser with their compact user friendly design. This laser technology provides a sustainable advantage over many other lasers because of their tune-ability, conductively air cooled operation, and their efficiency allowing these lasers to operate at 110 Volts as compared to other less efficient competitive lasers that are large and need 220 Volts to operate.

Safe Harbor: Statements regarding financial matters in this press release other than historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The company intends that such statements about the Company's future expectations, including future revenues and earnings, technology efficacy and all other forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby. The Company is a development stage company who continues to be dependent upon outside capital to sustain its existence. Since these statements (future operational results and sales) involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, the Company's actual results may differ materially from expected results.

Author: jetcookie One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30819 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/18/2007 12:10 AM
Recommendations: 13
Dear Flyspeck:

I used to be a semi-regular poster on this and the daytrader board a few years ago, have done very well, thank you, and then moved onto other endeavors, and have recently been re-invited. The most important thing I learned here is that the best thing a new or inexperienced trader can do is heed the cautionary advice given by those who've been around a long time. The advice is sincere and aimed at helping and teaching, as well as protecting other posters on the board. As I read through this thread, I've seen several posters cautioning you that what you read in company press releases is far from the truth, some helped you interpreting the "news", advised you to sell a large portion of your holdings in this company while it was at its peak. However, instead of heeding the voice of reason and experience, what we received from you is a continuous beating of the drums for LNGT. Whether your purpose was to pump this stock so that others buy it and thus drive the price higher (e.g. Pump & Dump), or merely to convince yourself of your conviction is unclear. What is clear is that just as predicted here, the stock tanked today, and you took a considerable loss as compared to yesterday.

Ray, Doug, Janny, Cala, Joe, the "other" Ray, and numerous others who may not have contributed to this thread, are seasoned traders who've seen this type of chart hundreds of times... so paying attention to what's written here, rather than beating the drum for a particular stock would be beneficial to your experience... and your trading account.

Sincerely,

Jessi

Author: alcear Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30825 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/18/2007 9:45 AM
WELCOME BACK JESSI!

Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30831 of 36686
Subject: Re: OK Here it goes............LNGT Date: 10/18/2007 10:48 AM
Welcome back Jessi! I was probably not here when you arrived but I'd like to say hi and thanks for coming back to drop in!

Also, well said.

Calabogie

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (26) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement