Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
OK, I have been watching this, and I have the same problem, almost.

For 2004, My wife and I have already put in $3,000 each to our Roth IRA's. (we do monthly pulls on the money)

For 2004, our income will be over the AGI limits.

From what I am reading here, all I need to do is take $3,000 from the ROTH IRA and transfer it to a Traditional IRA, and also file form 8606 stating I contributed $3,000 to a non-deductible IRA.

Am i right?


Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.