Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ultijerry Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 143730  
Subject: OK, I'LL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU... Date: 6/14/2001 4:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 198
HERE IT IS....

IF I GET MORE THAN TEN RECOMMENDATIONS ON THIS
POST, IT MEANS THAT ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE ANNOYED
BY ME USING CAPS, AND I PROMISE TO DISCONTINUE
USING CAPS.

DEAL?

Print the post Back To Top
Author: EvilDoctorSmith Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42184 of 143730
Subject: Re: OK, I'LL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU... Date: 6/14/2001 4:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 173
I WON'T RECOMMEND YOUR POST, BUT WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD TURN OFF THE CAPS KEY.

FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT TO RECOMMEND THE PREVIOUS POST, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REC THIS POST IN ORDER TO SHOW DISSATISFACTION.

Author: ultijerry Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42186 of 143730
Subject: Re: OK, I'LL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU... Date: 6/14/2001 5:00 PM
Recommendations: 26
Well, I am a man of my word!!!

Over ten of you recommended my
previous post, indicating that
you were annoyed by me using caps.
So, as promised, I will discontinue
using caps, except where appropriate,
ofcourse!

Author: PrairieDogg Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42189 of 143730
Subject: Re: OK, I'LL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU... Date: 6/14/2001 5:44 PM
Recommendations: 2
It is always a good idea to respect the culture you find.

When you fully understand the culture you will respect many
things that may seem foolish or unusual.

Sincerely,

Bill

Author: BusDriverFran Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42190 of 143730
Subject: Re: OK, I'LL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU... Date: 6/14/2001 5:45 PM
Recommendations: 6
"Well, I am a man of my word!!!

Over ten of you recommended my
previous post, indicating that
you were annoyed by me using caps.
So, as promised, I will discontinue
using caps, except where appropriate,
ofcourse!"

Thank you.

Now please continue to post your thoughts on Rambus. Another rational voice (pro or con)is always welcome.

Fran

Author: StratX One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42197 of 143730
Subject: Re: OK, I'LL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU... Date: 6/14/2001 6:49 PM
Recommendations: 0
When in Rome......

Author: admiraltroll Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Winner! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42234 of 143730
Subject: Re: OK, I'LL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU... Date: 6/15/2001 2:31 AM
Congratulations ultijerry you are unp'boxed. Thank-you for considering others look forward to your future posts
Philip

Author: 1fool4u Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42253 of 143730
Subject: Re: OK, I'LL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU... Date: 6/15/2001 11:46 AM

Great way to get rec's, ultijerry!

You sly fox, you!

Author: exeter17 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 54290 of 143730
Subject: Re: OK, I'LL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU... Date: 12/1/2001 7:52 PM
For this that are sick of people postng silly posts to get REC please rec this one to make your voice known.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement