Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Ok, maybe this may help. I read on one board (can't remember which) where one poster said that the following do IRA's for kids: FirstTrade, SureTrade, TDWaterhouse or Tradingdirect. I didn't verify this, but your best bet may be to check with Vanguard, since a few posters here mentioned they allow minors to have an IRA, but that an adult has to sign the form also. I got this info from the following message:

Hope some of these leads go somewhere for you.

Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.