UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tsunamied Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 906  
Subject: okay, i'm in Date: 1/30/2010 2:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Did the level one about 10 years ago. Have to do level 2 now.
Anybody else doing it? Particulary level 2?

Victor
Print the post Back To Top
Author: XMFMrchw Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 888 of 906
Subject: Re: okay, i'm in Date: 2/1/2010 9:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Make sure you're eligible for Level 2... I thought there was a 7 year limit or something like that....

Author: kahunacfa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 889 of 906
Subject: Re: okay, i'm in Date: 2/1/2010 9:21 PM
The solution is not to ever have stopped. Kahuna,CFA level I, 1978, level II, 1979, level III 1980.

In the nineteen seventies, it was required to have two years of Full-Time investment employment before being able to take the level I examination. KCFA had two years of Part-time <25-32> hours per week while being a Full-time graduate student taking this course <http://www.UWASAP.org>, full-time husband, & father. The Kaki was three, born in Hawaii.

In retrospect, that may have been a good rule - But KCFA hated it!!!

Never, ever used or wanted to use a study group. The group would have just slowed the process down. Read most but by no means all of the study material. Took one practice exam for CFA-II.

Kahuna, CFA

Author: tsunamied Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 893 of 906
Subject: Re: okay, i'm in Date: 7/16/2010 1:36 PM
Damn. Was sick for the second half of the exam and had to leave. Next time? Perhaps not.

Sick of the stuff.

Victor.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement