UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tsunamied Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 906  
Subject: okay, i'm in Date: 1/30/2010 2:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Did the level one about 10 years ago. Have to do level 2 now.
Anybody else doing it? Particulary level 2?

Victor
Print the post Back To Top
Author: XMFMrchw Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 888 of 906
Subject: Re: okay, i'm in Date: 2/1/2010 9:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Make sure you're eligible for Level 2... I thought there was a 7 year limit or something like that....

Author: tsunamied Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 893 of 906
Subject: Re: okay, i'm in Date: 7/16/2010 1:36 PM
Recommendations: 0
Damn. Was sick for the second half of the exam and had to leave. Next time? Perhaps not.

Sick of the stuff.

Victor.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement