Okay, so it seems to be bouncing back. At least I have evened out (oh, if only I had waited to buy when it was 15 1/2!).At any rate, yes, as I understand it is a 1.2 swap. The merger was APPROVED on May 7th-don't know when it will actually occur. The trick here is going be whether or not to wait it out. Even though right now I am up (very slightly), the trade today would mean a deficit for me.I am surprised there is not more about this company on the board and that the "discussion' has been so inactive. A proposed merger utilizing both company's resources could be fantastic in the long run, but this is really dependent upon Mattel's expertise in handling the situation. Having recently gone through and survived a merger myself, I would say that they are rarely mergers; they are more like "takeovers". And Mattel has not done so well lately.....
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Rat