Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
 
No. of Recommendations: 0
Okay, so volume was really high today and now I'm guessing that the price is below (slightly?) the 50-day moving average. Again, no news. So this stock had a similar pattern last April and October (but somehow missed July) - dropping drastically during earnings month.

For those of you doing TA, when and why do you decide to jump ship, if you do?

I'm trying to be both patient and objective here, but it's getting harder - this is about the 4th "momentum" stock I've had this month take a big dive - just not the kind of thing I expect when the market overall is recovering.

Does anyone want to give me a pep talk on holding this one?

Lynn
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement