No. of Recommendations: 0
From Gloria Allred?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/is-gloria-allred-planning-an...

High-profile attorney Gloria Allred won’t confirm or deny Matt Drudge’s recent tweet that she is “about to make a move” in the waning days of the presidential campaign.

“Here she comes. Hearing Gloria Allred out there again, about to make a move. After all, it’s her time of the campaign. Team O at the ready!!” Drudge tweeted Thursday.

Allred, a President Barack Obama supporter who served as a delegate at the Democratic National Convention last month, refused to comment on the speculation to Radar Online.

“I have no comment at this time about Mr. Drudge’s tweet. I don’t discuss meetings with potential clients,” Allred said.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
From Gloria Allred?

<crystal ball>I see a bogus charge of gender discrimination in Mitt Romney's future.</crystal ball>

--fleg
From Gloria Allred?

<crystal ball>I see a bogus charge of gender discrimination in Mitt Romney's future.</crystal ball>

Oh, I think the accusations will be much, much worse than mere gender discrimination. Just watch and wait. ObamaOne isn't going down without a huge smear attack, usually about 3 or 4 days prior to the election.
Dick Morris predicts a deal with Iran to let inspectors in right before the election because Iran prefers Obama to Romney, and Obama prefers Iran to Israel.
Let's see...she'll probably come up with an imaginary illegitimate child of Romney.....fathered while he was governor of MA......while his wife was in the hospital.....

or similar slime.

t.
Dick Morris predicts a deal with Iran to let inspectors in right before the election because Iran prefers Obama to Romney, and Obama prefers Iran to Israel.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/20/iran-to-negotiate-with...

The United States and Iran have agreed for the first time to one-on-one negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program, according to Obama administration officials, setting the stage for what could be a last-ditch diplomatic effort to avert a military strike on Iran.

Iranian officials have insisted that the talks wait until after the presidential election, a senior administration official said, telling their American counterparts that they want to know which American president they would be negotiating with.
-----------------------------------------------------
Prediction, i never see you or your dog Farfal ever again after the election.
No. of Recommendations: 8
The United States and Iran have agreed for the first time to one-on-one negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program, according to Obama administration officials, setting the stage for what could be a last-ditch diplomatic effort to avert a military strike on Iran.

Iranian officials have insisted that the talks wait until after the presidential election, a senior administration official said, telling their American counterparts that they want to know which American president they would be negotiating with.

Prediction:

If Obama wins, Iran cancels the inspections and asks Obama what he's going to do about it. Obama's response is to pressure Israel not to disrupt Iran's nuke production.

If Romney wins, Iran really gives up its nuke aspirations or gets pounded by an Israeli-US coalition.

--fleg

Prediction:

If Obama wins, Iran cancels the inspections and asks Obama what he's going to do about it. Obama's response is to pressure Israel not to disrupt Iran's nuke production.

If Romney wins, Iran really gives up its nuke aspirations or gets pounded by an Israeli-US coalition.

--fleg
-------------------------------------------------
I know this won't cause any alarm bells to go off for the hayseedarati, but isn't it kinda scary that either side would reach out their hand in faux friendship now? If Almadengenejeanie is doing it it's because he obviously sees Obama as a much better choice, and if Obama is doing it that means he's desperate, at best, complicit at worst, and this is kinda disturbing.
No. of Recommendations: 2
If Almadengenejeanie is doing it it's because he obviously sees Obama as a much better choice, and if Obama is doing it that means he's desperate, at best, complicit at worst, and this is kinda disturbing.

The mullahs know a putz when they see one.
If Almadengenejeanie is doing it it's because he obviously sees Obama as a much better choice, and if Obama is doing it that means he's desperate, at best, complicit at worst, and this is kinda disturbing.

The mullahs know a putz when they see one.
-----------------------------------------
Absolutely true, but can't you see the media playing this up as some kind of groundbreaking milestone (much like fleg getting 650,000), and idiots saying to themselves he's a foreign policy genius and we need to reelect him?

I really have little faith in my fellow human being don't i?

I feel bad, but, well, you know, PT Barnum and all that.
Absolutely true, but can't you see the media playing this up as some kind of groundbreaking milestone (much like fleg getting 650,000), and idiots saying to themselves he's a foreign policy genius and we need to reelect him?

Yup, I can just hear the big announcement at the upcoming debate now. Proof positive of Obama's sheer awesomeness. The professional bootlickers will spread out over the airwaves and let us know that nobody else in the history of mankind could have done what Obama did - as clean and articulate like he is with the awesome pant crease.

I really have little faith in my fellow human being don't i?

I feel bad, but, well, you know, PT Barnum and all that.

I lost faith in my fellow man the day America elected this putz. Prior to that, it was teetering when they almost put Nutjob Gore and Lurch into the WH. But electing President Eye Candy and turning a blind eye to his blatant incompetence and hatred of America makes me want to walk away, but I got a kid to look after.

After her new diagnosis yesterday, the subject of being medical tour guides/English teachers overseas is back on the table.
No. of Recommendations: 3
I know this won't cause any alarm bells to go off for the hayseedarati, but isn't it kinda scary that either side would reach out their hand in faux friendship now? If Almadengenejeanie is doing it it's because he obviously sees Obama as a much better choice, and if Obama is doing it that means he's desperate, at best, complicit at worst, and this is kinda disturbing.

28s

The Libyans put together a terrorist attack against the US embassy and Obama came out and for weeks thought it was a movie review.

Obama is not desperate, he thinks it is his charm that is bringing Iran to the table. Iran knows there are only so many people in the world who will take their word for anything, It is a match made by Allah, Achtungdenijad feels like he died an Obama is his first virgin.
Obama and the Faculty Lounge extremist have FAILED.

They can't even tell people what they'll do in a 2nd term.

So, they gotta win the election with Gloria Alred.

I'm telling you my friends, sometimes, I really want Obama and the Left to whack the country around even more. Sometimes I really think that this is the way towards rebirth as a country.

JediG
Sorry, but I hope Iran gets nukes.

It's time Europe wakes up with armed Mullahs in the neighborhood.

Enemy of my enemy, my friend.

JediG
can't you see the media playing this up as some kind of groundbreaking milestone

Already started. I heard CBS news on the radio as I was flipping around the dial while driving over to the Chinese restaurant to get the takeout. They reported it with a straight face, too. What a propaganda bonanza for the Obama tools.

--fleg
Advertisement