Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: realty8fool One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 77  
Subject: OLD NEWS Date: 10/3/2001 10:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
ESCONDIDO, Calif., Sept. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Realty Income Corporation (Realty Income), "The Monthly Dividend Company," O today announced that its Board of Directors has declared an increase in the Company's common stock monthly dividend to $0.18875 per share from $0.1875 per share. This is the 16th consecutive quarter in which the Company has increased the amount of the monthly dividend. The dividend is payable on October 15, 2001 to shareholders of record as of October 1, 2001. The new monthly dividend amount represents an annualized rate of $2.265 per share. The Company continues its long-term policy of declaring and paying common stock dividends on a monthly, rather than a quarterly, basis.
fool on hankmm
Print the post Back To Top
Author: hackshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56 of 77
Subject: Re: OLD NEWS Date: 11/25/2001 6:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Any ideas/predictions about how O will perform during the current recession? I have followed this one for about 2 years, but it seems that its business model might be challenged in the near future.

I am most interested in the preferred, although their history of div increases makes the common more attractive for the longer term.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement