Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: DHatch Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 11711  
Subject: Old Question - Answers Forgotten Date: 1/29/2001 12:47 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Note: The following is a repost from another board in the hope that someone on this board might have better recollection.

It's an old question, however I have forgotten the answers. Maybe someone remembers.

When a gaoline engine continues to "run on" or "diesel" after the car ignition is turned off, I understand that it is due to deposit buid-up, however I have forgotten what causes the build-up and how to clean up the deposits so that the problem is eliminated.

Does anyone remember.

I have apparently gotten to the point that I sometimes no longer seem to remember what I thought I had known.

If I don't watch out I may end up no longer remembering what I had forgotten. At that point, it may no longer matter, because I may no longer remember where I parked the car, if I parked the car, or whether or not I still even owned a car.

Darn, I lose more cars thataway.

Sincerely,

DHatch

P.S.

Someday I may ask other questions the answers to which I may have forgotten, if I can remember the questions, and if I can remember to ask the questions.

More likely, I may remember the answers, but forget the questions.

It is probably better to remember to laugh than to remember to cry and even better to forget the tears and where they came from.

Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Disclaimer - Please Read
A message about professional advice.
Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Economic Implications of Cuba
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement