UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: MTBer One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 76112  
Subject: Old Question/jesserivera67 Date: 11/27/2003 10:14 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Happy Thanksgiving, Fools!

Reposting my quesiton as no one answered before -(hoping it was just overlooked, and not offensive!). I am looking for easy to understand information on annuities vs. regular mutual funds as my employer is interested in listening to any information I have on including other options other than an annuity in our 403B.

Jesserivera67, I see the link you posted to the recent querry as to rolling over to an annuity, but the link was unfound and I can't find it. Could you post again?

Thanks!

MTBer
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

The Retire Early Home Page
Discussion on accelerating retirement day.
Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Post of the Day:
Berkshire Hathaway

Berkshire Beyond Buffett Event
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement