UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: MetalDecathlete Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 746127  
Subject: Re: Don't go to college if you're male Date: 6/17/2014 12:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
On average 1 in 4 women are assaulted on our campuses. While I find what the administration is doing is too broad, at least they are trying to tackle the problem. Maybe some men need to learn respect and how to keep their privates to themselves, and learn that women are not to be abused.

Charlie

Exactly Charlie. I could not agree more. I for one absolutely believe 1 in 4 women have been assaulted. More than likely, the ratio is far greater for harrassment. I bet it skyrocket's to the 90th percentile.

But I qualify that it is being done by chiefly one group. Black athletes that never learned how to treat a woman, growing up in a welfare family of a mom and various siblings from different fathers.

I would be interested in knowing those stats.

All 3 of my kids (2 daughters) have experienced or seen harrassment. All by black pos athletes that thought they were god's gifts to women and above the law. My son (college football player) thought he witnessed a a gang rape by some of his team-mates. He and a few of the white guys that saw it reported it to their coaches. Nothing was done.

Vermin. Vermin. Vermin. You should hear what those black pos's have said to my daughters while on campus, just walking from class to class.

My youngest, half black and half white adopted daughter, will not date a black man. She find's them disqusting, revolting and perverted. She is wondering if she'll ever meet a decent black man that does not talk ebonics and/or refer her private parts and what he wants to do to them.

I know there are some out there. I've worked with them and ran track with many of them in college. But today, I wonder what the frak has happened to them and I wonder why people protect them and justify their disgusting behaviors (like with Travon Marton).

Call me a bigot if you want. But those are the facts.

Metal
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Preparing For the End of the World
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement