Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
On CE, I would have actively engaged him. Here, thanks to his continued insistance on using perjorative terms, in spite of the fact they have been shown to bear no resemblance to what is actually happening, I, for one, will not waste anymore time on him - not even on CE.

John

His type seem to flurish on the PA board. He at least is fairly civil and sometimes, even as insincere, an apology is brought forth.

Personally, I wouldn't let his "slime" arguments go un-answered. It only gives him ammo. Exposing his lies is what we can all try to do. The battle will never end. No matter how hard we try, how convincing the facts are, people who do not possess the capability to change their minds will never do.

You and Elan put some real fine posts if I do say so myself.

Mark
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement