UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1951396  
Subject: On Romney's first day in office Date: 10/4/2012 12:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Romney will raise the dead.

On the second day, the dead will all go back to work for $10@hr and no benefits
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SGIZ1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821064 of 1951396
Subject: Re: On Romney's first day in office Date: 10/4/2012 12:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Actually Romney will jump start domestic energy programs which will create millions of new high paying jobs very quickly.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821090 of 1951396
Subject: Re: On Romney's first day in office Date: 10/4/2012 12:38 PM
Recommendations: 1
Romney will raise the dead.

Well, methinks Romney turned the prez into the dead man walking...

"I see you standing there but you're already gone
I'm holding your hand but you're barely holding on
I'm kissing your lips but it just don't feel the same
Am I dead there now, left living with the blame
Oh I hear the angels talking talking talking
Now I'm a dead man walking walking walking

Already broken, already gone
Already know you're moving on
I'm a breathing, talking
Dead man, walking
Already see it, in your face
Already someone, in my place
I'm a breathing, talking
Dead man, walking"

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/script/deadmanwalking.html

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821301 of 1951396
Subject: Re: On Romney's first day in office Date: 10/4/2012 11:57 PM
Recommendations: 2
Actually Romney will jump start domestic energy programs which will create millions of new high paying jobs very quickly.

You bought his non-existent bridge. Nothing more needs to be said. What will be your excuses *this time* when he does NOT deliver--AGAIN?

Author: Theobald64 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821307 of 1951396
Subject: Re: On Romney's first day in office Date: 10/5/2012 12:12 AM
Recommendations: 0
No, with a GOP House and Senate, the first thing the GOP will do is to kill the PPACA dead. The second thing, assuming that Reid does not bail on the day after the election, will be to make Harry Reid's life a living, all consuming, humiliating hell.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement