UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (71) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1933525  
Subject: Re: Ah, No AR-15, Cowering Boston Libs?? Date: 4/21/2013 1:11 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Once again, a post about ME from Felix. (Who said he'd p-box me, but just can't, lol)

Once again talking about "1st gen" or whatever American. Can't just let someone be an American. Gotta keep score on immigration status.

Just because my parents are immigrants, you choose to say I have THAT in common with the Boston Bombers?

You've got TONS more in common with them politically. Ditto Ft HOod and Times Square.

I continue to cheer for the results Liberalism is continuing to bring to America, France, Germany, UK, etc. But Felix, those results are going to be GREAT right? So why not let me cheer GREAT things brought on by Liberalism? LOL.

Immigration: I'm with Obama. Too Big to Fail: With Obama. Civil Liberties; With Obama. Public Schools: With DEms and teacher unions. Health Care: I'm with Obama.

And the results are GONNA BE GREAT!!!! :) So join me in embracing such policies. Oh wait, you embraced it long ago so we'll have you to thank for the results.

Cheering Demise?

When there are tragedies in "red states" it's your Liberal buddies who can't waste one second chiding about "Ok, you want small government. So you don't deserve rescue".

Felix, if you don't want demise of "fellow Americans", then try facing and discussing the very real cultural problems I used to bring up, that JDC ridiculed.

because it's you and the Left cheering, and NEEDING demise. You've enslaved whole communities and relegated them to inner cities and poverty for a generation or two.

That's not about ME. THAT'S about the true hell Liberalism has sunk many, many people into.

So keep commenting about ME.

Yes, I'll keep laughing at the punishment Liberalism gives out.

If you don't like it, vote Republican.

JediG
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (71) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Why is Everyone Still Earnings-Obsessed?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement