UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: desertdaveataol Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 884969  
Subject: One lump or poo Date: 12/8/2012 7:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
(I'm not expecting any reviews to be posted here;-)

World's most expensive coffee at £30 a cup made using beans digested and, er, flavoured by elephants

•Black Ivory is produced in northern Thailand costing $1,100 (£685) per kg

•Elephants are fed the coffee and beans are taken from the dung

•Unique coffee only sold in Thailand, the Maldives and Abu Dhabi

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2244475/Black-Ivory-...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: llamalluv Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 869438 of 884969
Subject: Re: One lump or poo Date: 12/10/2012 3:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
How does it compare to the cat (civet) poop coffee?

Author: Windowseat Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 869439 of 884969
Subject: Re: One lump or poo Date: 12/10/2012 3:49 PM
How does it compare to the cat (civet) poop coffee?

It's possible that I'll never drink coffee again after reading that.

Nancy

Author: TMFJeanie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 869460 of 884969
Subject: Re: One lump or poo Date: 12/11/2012 12:06 AM
It's possible that I'll never drink coffee again after reading that.

I'm cracking up remembering Jack Nicholson's expression in "The Bucket List" when Morgan Freeman told him where his world's most expensive coffee came from.

Jeanie

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement