Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: halco Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 57412  
Subject: One Month Today! Date: 9/21/2012 6:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
Four weeks today w/o a smoke! Been a loooong time since I went a month w/o a cigarette.

Still vaping away and loving it. It's so cool to try out different flavors and switch between them during the day. Because of that variety, I find vaping is far more interesting and fun than smoking ever was.

I've already cut my nic down from 12mgs to 6mgs in my juices, probably cut it out completely in another month or so.

Happiness is a good vape! Oh yeah, baby!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sellers Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56553 of 57412
Subject: Re: One Month Today! Date: 9/21/2012 10:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Very nice! Congratulations!!!

Joan

Author: catfyre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56554 of 57412
Subject: Re: One Month Today! Date: 9/21/2012 2:35 PM
Great news, Halco, - whatever works!!!

( Sounds lovely, - Pass me a puff, willya?)

cat

Author: vr5240 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56555 of 57412
Subject: Re: One Month Today! Date: 9/21/2012 5:05 PM
Recommendations: 2
Halco.

C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S

In honor of this momentous occasion, please let me present you with this lovely award, designed by Kez. It is a gold key ring with a diamond in the center, and engraved with the letters “SIFS”: Smoking Is For Suckers). Wear it well. You've earned it!

Hugs.

Verna

Author: DorMill Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56556 of 57412
Subject: Re: One Month Today! Date: 9/21/2012 6:51 PM
Recommendations: 2
Excellent! Extra hugs for getting the nic part down too!

Keep up the great work and the next thing you know, the non-smoking anniversaries will start adding up from months to years! WTG.

Author: CoffeeladyinFL Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56557 of 57412
Subject: Re: One Month Today! Date: 9/21/2012 8:50 PM
Congrats, halco. Keep adding days/months.

Linda

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement