Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
One option would be to leave your current certificates alone and start a KO DRiP. KO does require you have the first share in your name before you can enroll in the DRiP.

One method would be to purchase the first share through the Moneypaper (which does the transactions via Temper of the Times). The fee to purchase the one share and enroll you in the KO DRiP (or other DRiPs) is $20.50.

There are other options to start a DRiP, Moneypaper just happens to be the one I used for several DRiPs.

Check out the KO board and the DRiP boards as well.

Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.