Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ziggy29 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 52514  
Subject: One thing I will NOT be doing this fall is.... Date: 10/7/2007 5:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
...watching Frank TV.

My goodness, but I'm sick of those commercials. It'll almost be worth enduring McCarver again in order to be free of those obnoxious and overplayed promos.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34016 of 52514
Subject: Re: One thing I will NOT be doing this fall is.. Date: 10/7/2007 6:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
...watching Frank TV.

My goodness, but I'm sick of those commercials. It'll almost be worth enduring McCarver again in order to be free of those obnoxious and overplayed promos.

I get Bush, Robin Williams, John Madden, Al Pacino, and Jack Nicholson, but can't place the last one.

I've agreed that Frank is pretty darn good, and if I can't figure out if I want to watch him or not by now, then I never will. I'll avoid the show simply out of spite.

Author: xMFJokey Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34019 of 52514
Subject: Re: One thing I will NOT be doing this fall is.. Date: 10/7/2007 6:47 PM
Recommendations: 0
I get Bush, Robin Williams, John Madden, Al Pacino, and Jack Nicholson, but can't place the last one.

It's DeNiro.

xMF Jokey

Author: Springtex Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34030 of 52514
Subject: Re: One thing I will NOT be doing this fall is.. Date: 10/7/2007 8:04 PM
Recommendations: 0
<<I get Bush, Robin Williams, John Madden, Al Pacino, and Jack Nicholson, but can't place the last one.

It's DeNiro.
>>

You mean the guy with the moppy hair and gold chain around the neck doing "Who's on first? . . ." I thought that had to be Lou Costello, in updated costume.

/s/ S.T.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement