No. of Recommendations: 0
Only if many things go smoothly in those 15 minutes. I have spent as much as 2 hours waiting for the background check to go thru and there was no hint of them saying "Oh, the heck with it, just take it with you and we'll clear it up later."

For some reason, your words bothered me. So after some reflection, I'd like to ask
(seriously), do you think that it is unreasonable for them to make you wait 2 hours?
Was it for an AR-15?

I have no experience with these things. But if you ask me, it should be VERY inconvenient for somebody to get a handgun, and much MORE inconvenient for something like an AR-15.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement