Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Only two dividends are down, Santander (just a bit: solely because of FX movements) and Eaton.

Eaton has steadily increased dividends since 7/1/09:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?s=ETN&a=06&b=1&c=2...

A division of ETN was my former employer (before being acquired by ETN), and I have followed the stock but never owned it until recently. That was a result of ETN purchasing Cooper Industries which I had owned for several years. I just paid dearly for the acquisition which was for cash and stock as ETN incorporated in Ireland just prior to its purchase of Cooper. This made the transaction fully taxable, and I just shipped off a large chunk of change to my UNCLE. This Irish corporation's world headquarters are less than 5 miles from my home here in the US of A. I'm happy with this transaction which will greatly reduce ETN's contribution to UNCLE.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement