Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: WasPokey Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7630  
Subject: OOKISA Date: 1/15/2010 6:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Okay - the marketing on Yahoo! and Facebook is getting to me. They want to send me a FREE ($9.99) sample of their hair thickening magical whatnot. Has anybody tried it? Usually I am not so easily swayed but I have the most fine and drab hair of ever and I will try anything at this point.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: chk999 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7600 of 7630
Subject: Re: OOKISA Date: 1/18/2010 6:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Remember Something About Mary?

That's the secret ingredient.

Author: WasPokey Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7601 of 7630
Subject: Re: OOKISA Date: 1/19/2010 10:42 AM
Recommendations: 2
Oh, well I can get that for free! Thanks!

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7602 of 7630
Subject: Re: OOKISA Date: 1/19/2010 2:54 PM
Recommendations: 1
Your hair is NOT "fine and drab", missy.

Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7603 of 7630
Subject: Re: OOKISA Date: 2/6/2010 5:16 AM
Recommendations: 2
Oh, well I can get that for free! Thanks!

-----------

No no .. you're not understanding ..

It's not just ANY 'commoner' spunk ..

It's GOT to be the spunk of Ben Stiller!

((so sorry))

Author: chk999 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7604 of 7630
Subject: Re: OOKISA Date: 2/8/2010 6:42 PM
Wasn't Bring Me The Spunk Of Ben Stiller a Sam Peckinpah movie?

Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7605 of 7630
Subject: Re: OOKISA Date: 2/8/2010 9:04 PM
Wasn't Bring Me The Spunk Of Ben Stiller a Sam Peckinpah movie?
=============================

'twas indeed.

and a goopily unforgettable one at that.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement