UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFLomax Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 597  
Subject: Oops Date: 7/1/2008 5:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I just went ahead and created a new page. Now, I'm not sure I was supposed to just go ahead and do that?!

Anyway -- ummm, sorry if I wasn't supposed to. I think it's really cool though!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFLomax Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20 of 597
Subject: Re: Oops Date: 7/1/2008 5:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I mean... if we think of a subject we want to write an entry on, can we just go ahead and create the new page (which is what I did) or do we have to run it by somebody first. That's my question. ;)

Author: TMFBiologyFool Three stars, 500 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 597
Subject: Re: Oops Date: 7/1/2008 5:39 PM
I believe you did the right thing Alyce (or I'm in big, big, trouble).

-Brian

Author: TMFLomax Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22 of 597
Subject: Re: Oops Date: 7/1/2008 5:40 PM
Ha!! Oh good. If not we're in trouble together, I guess. :)

Author: TMFMoby Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23 of 597
Subject: Re: Oops Date: 7/1/2008 5:47 PM
Absolutely create any new pages you guys want. You guys are the editors so you make the decisions about what pages should exist and what shouldn't.

Brian's about to take down Julie on quantitative contribution for the day...she'd better get back to work! :)
http://wiki.fool.com/wiki/Special:ContributionScores

Fool on!
Jeremy

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement