Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LakeEffect Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 54  
Subject: Opinions? Date: 6/8/2009 10:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Just begun DD on Darling. CAPS sentiment appears bullish but I wonder if anyone cares to elaborate on the company. Why was last quarter so disappointing? Is it a trend or aberration? I have my own interpretations but wouldn't mind hearing from some long-time followers...thanks!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LakeEffect Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5 of 54
Subject: Re: Opinions? Date: 6/16/2009 10:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Just as I thought; another close-lipped cabal of savvy investors intent on reaping all profits for themselves without sharing precious information with honest knowledge-seekers. I know you're reading this, and I shall persevere with my own research and, perhaps someday, I shall have information that you seek, and the tables will be turned!

Or maybe nobody reads this board, I could go either way on that one....

Author: bearwhizbeer Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 54
Subject: Re: Opinions? Date: 6/27/2009 12:48 PM
Or maybe nobody reads this board, I could go either way on that one....
--------------

Or, perhaps, now that DAR has been featured in a resent MF article, there may be more activity. It's how I happened to stumble into here. The boards are part of my DD, and the price seems right to begin research.

Sorry I'm not a source of info, but I have opinions aplenty, and will share them with one and all.

Author: AroonSing Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 54
Subject: Re: Opinions? Date: 12/8/2009 1:25 AM
Hi,

DD is part of the MF report -- "7 Small-Cap Rockets for the New Bull Market".

Three re's to buys are
• Darling International collects food waste and renders or recycles it into usable products such as animal feed, biofuel,and soap.
• Major clients include McDonald’s (NYSE:MCD), Costco Wholesale (Nasdaq: COST),and Burger King (NYSE: BKC). Plus,Darling is uniquely positioned to serve the burgeoning biofuels industry.
• The company has a solid balance sheet,consistently has positive free cash flow,and dominates a niche market that isn’t appealing to competition.

Thanks

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement