UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: fred77 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 265712  
Subject: option trade lowes 04/20/2013 Date: 1/25/2013 2:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have two contracts of the above trade. I was expecting some advice regarding trading action as the Lowe stock price has exceeded $ 38.00.

What do you suggest that I do at this point

Many thanks

Fred Goronzy
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 260446 of 265712
Subject: Re: option trade lowes 04/20/2013 Date: 1/25/2013 3:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
If you were looking for advice from one of the premium subscription services, this is a general public discussion forum. I recommend selecting your service from the Premium Advice menu at the top of the page and finding the private discussion boards for that service.

Fuskie
Who hopes this points you in the right direction...

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement