Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
My wife may soon be working for a small business that does not offer a retirement plan, and we'd like to put some of her income into such a plan. I know that we can start an IRA in her name, but aren't there some kind of other IRA-type plans available for people in her situation, that would allow higher contributions that a normal IRA? If so, how does one go about enrolling in this type of plan? Thanks

Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.