UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BigTimeTrader Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 62  
Subject: options investing Date: 7/25/2012 11:54 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Does anyone know of a good book on options? I am fairly young and want to start educating myself on covered calls and what not to reduce volatility in my portfolio. Thanks.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFSandman Big red star, 1000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Coverage Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57 of 62
Subject: Re: options investing Date: 7/27/2012 12:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The gold standard is usually considered "Options as a Strategic Investment," by Lawrence McMillan. I read it myself after reading some other books on options as well as doing various reading on the web. It's a great book. Covers lots of strategy as well as all the basics:

http://www.amazon.com/Options-Strategic-Investment-Lawrence-...

Mike

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement