UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sy3184 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 10413  
Subject: options investing Date: 12/14/2012 1:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I had to pass on an opportunity to subscribe to Jeff Fischer's course,I am curious as to the next open enrollment date?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: anuvaka Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10412 of 10413
Subject: Re: options investing Date: 12/16/2012 5:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The next open date may be next year in the Fall. But that may not be relyable, they have already gone over a year with out opening subscriptions.

Be aware you need a rather large cash position and Optins trading permission from your broker. Level 2 trading will get you started, but Level 3 is better. If you have a taxible account you might want to consider Margin trading permission, but beware Margins can lose you a lot of money.
jC

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement