UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wntmoney Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 266540  
Subject: Options Pro Date: 12/10/2012 6:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I had great hopes of joining the Options open enrollment after doing a bit of homework on the options material, however when Jeff Fischer mentioned that you need about $50,000 to get started in his live video chat I instantly thought well I guess I'm out, due to the amount. Unfortunately I have about $350,000 in a 401A and cannot use this money to play in the market as it is a managed account. I am a professional firefighter and am looking for ways to beat the market so I can retire some day! Has anyone started the options program with small pocket investments and done well. Sorry if this is a duplicate post, as this is my first!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jas0441 Mission Olympia 2 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 259875 of 266540
Subject: Re: Options Pro Date: 12/11/2012 10:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I am wondering the same thing myself. I have seen no discussions on the board on the Options open enrollment offer. Anyone using it or planning to join?

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement