UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 741908  
Subject: OR's favorite family is back! Date: 11/12/2012 4:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/little-people-big-world-r...

TLC has announced it will premiere Little People Big World: Wedding Farm -- a new weekly series that will follow the Roloff family as they operate a new wedding venue on their recently expanded Oregon farm.

In addition to chronicling Matt and Amy Roloff's attempt to refurbish a historic barn and launch the new wedding business, Little People Big World: Wedding Farm will also show viewers the day-to-day lives of the couple and their four children -- including Molly preparing to leave for college.

They have to do weddings because they're having trouble paying their bills -- they're a little short this year. But I'm glad they're back. I haven't been this excited since the premiere of Duck Dynasty. Be sure to tune in tomorrow at 9pm Eastern.

--fleg
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 654818 of 741908
Subject: Re: OR's favorite family is back! Date: 11/12/2012 4:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
But I'm glad they're back.

Wasn't one of them launched in a catapault, or something like that? I heard that someone got seriously injured.

Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 654824 of 741908
Subject: Re: OR's favorite family is back! Date: 11/12/2012 4:33 PM
Recommendations: 0
Wasn't one of them launched in a catapault, or something like that? I heard that someone got seriously injured.

It was a trebuchet. It discharged accidentally while someone was cleaning it. Everyone has recovered.

--fleg

Author: mcbdds Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 654832 of 741908
Subject: Re: OR's favorite family is back! Date: 11/12/2012 5:11 PM
...they're a little short this year fleg

I think 3 of them are short every year.

mcb

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 654833 of 741908
Subject: Re: OR's favorite family is back! Date: 11/12/2012 5:12 PM
I don't watch any reality TV except "Shark Tank," which is awesome, in my opinion. Otherwise, I have all the reality I can handle in my own life.

Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655227 of 741908
Subject: Re: OR's favorite family is back! Date: 11/15/2012 7:35 AM
When I saw the title, I though Michele and her Mega-Millions Federale $ entourage had flown up there again.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement