Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: it409 Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 167452  
Subject: O.T. Before/After photos of the Jersey ShoreR Date: 11/15/2012 9:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 19
Slide your mouse to the left or right after you "hover" for a second.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/specials/hurricane-sandy-before-a...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFHelical Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Coverage Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156870 of 167452
Subject: Re: O.T. Before/After photos of the Jersey Shore Date: 11/15/2012 10:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Two of my aunts lost homes on the shore, just South of Montoloking.

Author: whyohwhyoh Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156883 of 167452
Subject: Re: O.T. Before/After photos of the Jersey Shore Date: 11/17/2012 12:23 AM
Isn't this the risk home owners take living on the coast?

--
whyohwhyoh

Author: Cloaca Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156921 of 167452
Subject: Re: O.T. Before/After photos of the Jersey Shore Date: 11/19/2012 2:51 PM
Isn't this the risk home owners take living on the coast?

--
whyohwhyoh

No! It's the risk the taxpayers take when they provide money losing government flood insurance.

Cloaca

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement