UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: cmorford Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 381  
Subject: OT: Capitulation Day? Date: 3/14/2001 1:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Is it possible that this is capitulation day?
The actual bottom of the market?

Just musing...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: GekkoII Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 306 of 381
Subject: Re: OT: Capitulation Day? Date: 3/15/2001 7:54 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Lets hope its the bottom, but who knows...They always say trade on the dips, but if thisis actually the bottom of a dip, I wonder if we won't be trading sideways for the next quarter or two.

But in the words of Bobby McFerrin, "Don't Worry, Be Happy" - Its only paper money.

-Gekko II

Author: dirkn Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 308 of 381
Subject: Re: OT: Capitulation Day? Date: 3/15/2001 12:13 PM
Recommendations: 1
Yes, it's only paper money. But, it used to be real money before I bought all those worthless stocks!

Author: GekkoII Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 310 of 381
Subject: Re: OT: Capitulation Day? Date: 3/16/2001 8:11 AM
Dirkn:

:o)

-Gekko II

Author: ResNullius Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 311 of 381
Subject: Re: OT: Capitulation Day? Date: 3/16/2001 1:12 PM
Is it possible that this is capitulation day?
The actual bottom of the market?

The thing about bottoms is that, whenever you get to the bottom of a hole, it's always possible to dig a little deeper and find a new bottom. On the other hand, the only difference between climbing out of a very deep hole versus a deep hole is that you have to climb a few more rungs on the ladder in order to get out of the hole. Bottom? Who knows?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement